So, how long you all been into D&B for?

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
I've been listening to it since I was 12 and Dj-ing since I was 13. How about you lot??

been listening to it all my life.

started actually looking for different artists and paying alot of attention from around 2003-2004.

for 4 years..... i wish i was into a lot earlier though :(

been mixing for about 13 months with Technics. had some wack decks for about 3 months before that

all about moving forward though eh! (y)

Last edited:
I started listening to DnB about 5 years ago. Been mixing just over a year loved every minute of it. Such a wicked challange seeing what i can create when mixing tunes together.

Started properly around 2 and a bit years ago; bit of garage and some shit hip hop before that. Gone a bit full circle now though but with less 50 cent stuff.

Last edited:
7/8 years, i remember hearing 'moving fusion - thunderball' on a hype mix and rewinding it back bare times to hear the drop :D

Got into the scene in 91 ( i was 14/15 and into Hip Hop before) and progressed with it from Acid house to hardcore, hardcore to jungle and jungle to D&B....still love it all too!

moved to london in 1990....labrynth club (first MC we heard.. Billy banta)....fantazia raves...bought vinyls @ nikki blackmarket shop ...heard jungle..loved it...the genre evolved and voila! DnB forever!

Back
Top Bottom