Slippery Slopes - I just don't get it?!

clipz, tc, hazard are definatly all in the same game.
only tune ive ever brought of his was work it out which he did with die n jenna g. tuuuune.

only tune ive ever brought of his was work it out which he did with die n jenna g. tuuuune.

Did you ever hear "Good Vibrations"? If you liked Work It Out, you'l like Good Vibrations.
Oh yeah and while we are thinking of decent Clipz tunes........ "Vertigo" anyone?

Didnt Clipz make 'Tibetan Mist' under the alias Humanoid????

Now that is by far his best tune and one of my all time fav tunes!!!!

Yeah he did, it's a wicked tune and goes for quite a bit of money on Ebay.

His release on Quarantine was also excellent.

Yeah he did, it's a wicked tune and goes for quite a bit of money on Ebay.
His release on Quarantine was also excellent.

Yeah I been dying for this tune for ages... £75 the last time I saw it for sale :(

That is definitely a tune, forgot about that one. But that is with Die after all, no way Clipz would've managed that on his own.

Check out "Good Vibrations" Al. I think you will be suprised

Cool bro, will do. I've tried to get into a lot of his stuff but just never can really. I'm probably going by a lot of his more recent releases as I've forgotten a lot of his old ones which can't be a good thing. Cuban Links is sick though, good call. :)

Yeah I been dying for this tune for ages... £75 the last time I saw it for sale :(

I am trying to sort out a re-press literally as we speak.

So you never know, we could see something before the year is out. Fingers crossed.

Cool bro, will do. I've tried to get into a lot of his stuff but just never can really. I'm probably going by a lot of his more recent releases as I've forgotten a lot of his old ones which can't be a good thing. Cuban Links is sick though, good call. :)

If you like Clipz' deeper stuff then definitely check out 'Dreams Of Delta' on Quarantine, big tune...

I am trying to sort out a re-press literally as we speak.
So you never know, we could see something before the year is out. Fingers crossed.

YEESSSSSS!!!!! I been hoping to hear those words from somebody for well over a year now :)

Now all I need is someone to repress or sell me a copy of DJ Kane - System, an am happy ;)

YEESSSSSS!!!!! I been hoping to hear those words from somebody for well over a year now :)

Now all I need is someone to repress or sell me a copy of DJ Kane - System, an am happy ;)

Oh you mean; Nemesis feat. DJ Kane - 'System' on Hardware - yeah I don't know about that getting a re-press but you can probably find it on ebay if you keep an eye out...

Oh you mean; Nemesis feat. DJ Kane - 'System' on Hardware - yeah I don't know about that getting a re-press but you can probably find it on ebay if you keep an eye out...

Aye that would be the track probly the main reason I listen to drum and bass...

"System!!!" Bow wow wu wu wu wow wow wow wow

ah man, hand grenade mix was and is catchy as fuck.
slippery slopes is pretty decent.

thing i find with most clipz tunes, is that they're really good for using as teases. because they normally always have some nice high melody running through, and a nice bit of wobbly deep bass. i rarely every proper drop one of his tunes. nearly always tease them in.

but there you go.

Not a big fan of jumpup does seem teasy.

Not a big fan of jumpup does seem teasy.

because its become formulaic.
i like the way hype used to mix...especially when he did that bodyrock mix with that other track..swallow your soul i think it was called.
first time i heard him do that he did it perfectly i thought it was a bodyrock remix

because its become formulaic.
i like the way hype used to mix...especially when he did that bodyrock mix with that other track..swallow your soul i think it was called.
first time i heard him do that he did it perfectly i thought it was a bodyrock remix

J MAJIK & WICKAMAN -SWALLOW YA SOUL, That's heavy tune, bet that sounded sic.

Back
Top Bottom