seriously hospital...wtf is this shit?

Ozmatic

Chair of the Nitty Gritty Committee
VIP Junglist
Hazard has produced some waste tunes and some solid ones, so he gets off. G dub have produced some bangers but also complete drivel, but still wouldn't abort them. Now Sly...

sparkdatzoot

At the end of the day, if I think about jump up, I think Hazard. Man has been dragging it on his heels for years (i.e.: dude is a pioneer of that sub genre)

groelle

VIP Junglist
Hazard has produced some waste tunes and some solid ones, so he gets off. G dub have produced some bangers but also complete drivel, but still wouldn't abort them. Now Sly...
twilight zone was gooood. and im not a jump up head or anything..

Dagz

WE ARE THE MASTERS
VIP Junglist
get it together guys

That cant be real

Hospital wouldnt put out a tune that bad! They aint that stupid....

---------- Post added at 17:13 ---------- Previous post was at 17:11 ----------

Blaze Of Light off the new ep was a bit different from Sly
Sly has been doin things abit different latley, still not sure about this one yet

Last edited by a moderator:

edd.

whats all this shit like what has hospital done to these artists?

its the artists...i highly doubt tony colman goes to HC and says hey you need to make this gay shit pop dnb man

Dagz

WE ARE THE MASTERS
VIP Junglist

its the artists...i highly doubt tony colman goes to HC and says hey you need to make this gay shit pop dnb man

Its Hospital HQ that is in charge of what gets a release and what does'nt, so it is Hospital at blame

rysk

Part-time waster
VIP Junglist

no i'm pretty sure that's how it's working now. Welcome to the music business.

Fallen.GeMiNi

3rd rate banger merchant
VIP Junglist
Well no doubt about Hazard releasing some odd shit, but Food Fight/Proteus was easily one of the best singles lately, can't really slate those tunes!