seriously hospital...wtf is this shit?

Without wanting to offend, from the posts ive just breezed through, your coming over a bit arrogant Rocksteady! :)

This. NOW its getting a bit annoying. Also rocks you´re going on about copycats but yet you hype UK Bass and Future Garage, either stuff that has been there for ages or genres that don´t even exist. :teeth:

not liking a genre of music because u dont like the people who are into it is pretty gay

This. NOW its getting a bit annoying. Also rocks you´re going on about copycats but yet you hype UK Bass and Future Garage, either stuff that has been there for ages or genres that don´t even exist. :teeth:

UK Bass is a bit more a broad classification rather than an actual genre though to be fair. it covers anything from 110bpm up to 140. anything from what people might call Crunk, Techno, Post Dubstep and UK Funky.

Future Garage is just a name someones given to the post dubstep/new school garage movement. Where people have taken the best bits of both and made something in between.

Where both "genres" are fairly new its moving quickly. People are doing things differently and everyone has their own take on it. The broader BPM spectrum also allows people to be more creative as well as allowing DJs to be more creative with their sets.

not liking a genre of music because u dont like the people who are into it is pretty gay

Why!?? id rather play to a load of cool people than play to a load of knobs. thats not the reason why i dont like it.... its more the reason why i cant be bothered to put any more effort into it. The lack of progression is the reason why i dont like it much anymore.

how do you define "UK Bass" anyway

to me that means Dnb, dubstep, garage, moombah, juke and anything else that isnt house and trance, which is made in the UK

^ to me, this is a part of "UK Bass". It isnt all atmospheric and fluffy around the edges like future garage...

inb4 "no its called shit lolololol"

---------- Post added at 16:00 ---------- Previous post was at 15:59 ----------

ah I see youve answered it, good timing

Yeh your right... dnb and dubstep arent really included though... well... from my experience... that doesnt mean UK Bass DJs arent playing Dubstep... but generally you wouldnt hear Skream or Skrillex sort of dubstep... more like Zomby, Submotion Orchestra or stuff that isnt main stream dubstep if you get what i mean.

dnb isnt really included either. With the exception of maybe early jungle/dnb and some of the new jungle or future jungle that some people are doing. Some may play the odd drumstep tune i suppose. But generally you wouldnt be in that sort of bpm range.

That tune... yeh... suppose it could be UK Bass... i wouldnt play it and i havent heard anything like it being played at UK Bass events. Its just a bit too like Dubstep i suppose.

wouldnt expect anything less from a guy whos named himself after Hazard... or is Mazda.... or Asda!?

im only joking anyway mate.

I honestly dont give a shit about who makes what. Just adding some fuel to the fire. haha. I stepped out of dnb a long while ago because i didnt like where it was going. I still stand by that and to be honest.... nothing has changed in two years. Pretty sad that really.

And im not just strictly talking jump-up.. although its the only part of dnb that hasnt made any steps forward in my opinion. Neuro/Tech... which i was a massive fan of... is still the same as well. The only scene that is really making any moves is the sound that Rockwell and the Critical etc etc are pushing through. Thats where the innovation is in dnb at the moment. Problem is... im not really into that sound.

Nah 'sall good. Just for the record tho, username not intended to endorse hazard, mazda, niza , asda...blah blah blah, just generic email address associated username so my one track mind doesnt forget login details.
Kinda ment to be Haz the man recited in an Ali G accent possibly, think thats the flex I was on when I conjured it up decades ago.

:borat: :shit_happ :thumbsup:

Nah 'sall good. Just for the record tho, username not intended to endorse hazard, mazda, niza , asda...blah blah blah, just generic email address associated username so my one track mind doesnt forget login details.
Kinda ment to be Haz the man recited in an Ali G accent possibly, think thats the flex I was on when I conjured it up decades ago.

:borat: :shit_happ :thumbsup:

Haha I always just thought you loved Hazard as well

My god, i love this forum. HC & Hospital's shit -> Hazard n jump up hate -> UK bass music vs Dnb -> Embers Breaks and back to Hazard. So much win :(

Back
Top Bottom