scientifically proven to be THE best song ever made....

Workplace roasting orgy stories or stfu imo
j57rh.jpg

Hell of a coincidence this thread gets bumped when I got clients in from Delhi today...

I could tell this one cat is extra wild from the moment I met him...

My man rocking a 5k Vitale Barberi suit smelling like BO and axe bodyspary...Like he just hops in the shower and neglects to use soap...

I already got a complaint from the one white girl analyst I got working with them...She comes into my office and tries to close the door...By rule I NEVER put myself alone in a room in the office with a white woman...So I told her to leave the door open, she sits down and puts her head down with her fingers crossed in her lap...I knew this was serious by that body language...I asked her whats wrong and she starts complaining that the Indian clients real aggressive and she feels uncomfortable...She said one of them smells funny and keeps hovering over her and made an ANALyst joke while staring at her...

So now I have to pull her off the project and walk the tight rope between reporting this to HR and not pissing off the client...
Any inappropriate candid pics of the white girl?

This will take the tension off the issue and everyone will focus on you again đź‘Ť

Back
Top Bottom