scientifically proven to be THE best song ever made....

i like anything from heavy metal, rock, jazz, techno, rap, D&B and house.

people who only like one type of music are weird. i remember years and years ago talking to my friends who like deep house absolutely baffled how they could not like deep D&B. The only difference is the tempo, the musical palettes are the same.
Don't get me wrong I like lots of styles too but when it comes to cheese I'm usually out bar a few exceptions.

Such a classic track! I have a vague recollection of reading somewhere that it inspired MJ to write 'Billie Jean' (surely a contender for best dance record ever)

I remember seeing Steve Lawler playing house at shindig in Newcastle in the late 90's, at the end as the lights came on he played Billi Jean as his last tune and the place went absolutely mental.

Jazzy Jeff in the same venue scratched two copies of Billie Jean extending the intro and echo effect panning the 'chicka Chah, chicka chah' part and again place went bonkers.

Everybody likes it...

Everybody likes it...
You know what 623million people like?

Even got "best song eva" in the title.

But its actually shit. This thread is shit. The idea that music can be shit, is shit. Good music is probable to be.. yep you guessed it.. shhhiiittttttttttttt... and and most importantly, the pinnacle of shit, the most and grandiose of shit, the gayest naciest knob cheese of all time shit: op.

👍

Sorry mate I don't like one direction AT ALL

You've got terrible taste

Gotta agree with you here, their early work was a little too new wave for my taste. But when Take Me Home came out in '12, I think they really came into their own, commercially and artistically. The whole album has a clear, crisp sound, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the songs a big boost.

I've got a feeling this jean claude van damme guy is nothing more than a boy band fan masquerading as a d&b fan, certainly not a Hall & Oates fan.

Hell of a coincidence this thread gets bumped when I got clients in from Delhi today...

I could tell this one cat is extra wild from the moment I met him...

My man rocking a 5k Vitale Barberi suit smelling like BO and axe bodyspary...Like he just hops in the shower and neglects to use soap...

I already got a complaint from the one white girl analyst I got working with them...She comes into my office and tries to close the door...By rule I NEVER put myself alone in a room in the office with a white woman...So I told her to leave the door open, she sits down and puts her head down with her fingers crossed in her lap...I knew this was serious by that body language...I asked her whats wrong and she starts complaining that the Indian clients real aggressive and she feels uncomfortable...She said one of them smells funny and keeps hovering over her and made an ANALyst joke while staring at her...

So now I have to pull her off the project and walk the tight rope between reporting this to HR and not pissing off the client...

Back
Top Bottom