Sanctuary Festival 09...

Yea its round 3 and definately happening... It might not be the best festival ever nor have the best vibes but the music is sick and its a fucking laugh.
And for 45 pound for a festival you cant really go wrong with the line up that is there but my lawd, there was alot of rain in the previous ones.. just not hoping for a repeat (yn)

hopefully global warming will help us out :D

I was looking forward to it last year but in the end couldn't afford it, hopefully will be going this year though funds permitting..

I'm not sure whether I'd be up for Sanctuary. The lineup always looks wicked, but it seems to be more focussed around hardcore and that. I don't think I could put up with much of that for much more than 12 hours.

Too many high-vis coats and whistles!

this year's been cancelled now i think, slammin are balming a "bad economy"

yeah, thought it got cancelled a month or so back, is it back on again or something?

Also just for the record, sanctuary is wicked but GLADE is the best UK festival bar none :)

come off it, do you really think its due to the reccession that they have cancelled it. there is blatently another reason why.

ye i read something posted by slammin' on dsi, said it was too much of a risk

it's not happeneing this year at all, but they are bigging up westfest already

Shame its moved from Matterly Bowl as I could of wangled free tickets from Landowner.

you know the Bruces then...?

Back
Top Bottom