Remix's of popular tracks....

say what you say toxic is heavy

its my guilty pleasure

michael jackson human nature remix was good

its all about mixing the original in with dnb, i stole my dad's copy of thriller

my fave remixes are...

eurythmics - sweet dreams (noisia)
kanye west - all falls down (hazard) >>fucking huge tune!
delerium - silence (nightwalker)
beanie man - dude (zinc)
utah saints - something good 07 (high contrast)
beastie boys - body movin (mickey finn)
& of course fugees - ready or not (zinc 2007)

plus i also have an mp3 on my comp called 'fatboy shady', its a dnb mash up of 'my name is' by eminem & 'rockafeller skank' by fatboy slim'. no idea who did it but its got sum cheesy jump up vibes to it:cowbell:

just 2 which came to my mind directly:
zincs dude and ready or not mixes are probs the best rmxs round, so get em ;)

and loads more.. such as High contrasts gold digger rmx, lovin that for some reason.. and his streets rmxs "its too late" & "has it come to this"

then there is a aaliyah rock the boat remix by clipz (dunno exactly if its his..) which i think is quite quality too. (another aaliyah remix of "let me know" floats round too!)

and whats with the rockafeller skank remix by urban takedown? and the right here richt now SKC remix - check them out ;)

got a feel good inc remix too and like it quite a lot, but dunno if its out on vinyl..

isnt there a mobey - honey remix by aphrodite and mickey finn too?! and a body movin beasty boys remix too if i remember right..

and do you know the star wars theme remix capital j did some years ago? thats quite quality too :D

and dont forget the noisia 80s remixes ^^

have fun searching them :D

edit: where can i get hold of this one? ^^

I heard that there's a drum and bass mix of "No Diggity" somewhere around but I've never heard it, and don't know who it's by - anyone know how I can track it down?

Wonder if it's any good?

(Yes I am taking the piss...)

I actually have that tune...and the shit goes of in the club yo

yeh i dont know why they dont just give up on that trak!!

cuz its fire :cowbell:

panty posted a bunch of Atlantic Connection boots in this section last week

I have a bunch just dont come to mind

who remembers that label 174?

edit: where can i get hold of this one? ^^

its out on a whitelabel, 2004 i think, my mate managed to snap it up on ebay a cpl of years ago

i'll trade an mp3 of it for the feel good inc remix tho...

I actually have that tune...and the shit goes of in the club yo

Yeah I've got that one too - agreed, it's a total floor filler!!!

Gets all the ladies up dancing, so that gets up all the fellas too... It's one of those records that you can gurantee gets a reaction innit

Yeah I've got that one too - agreed, it's a total floor filler!!!

Gets all the ladies up dancing, so that gets up all the fellas too... It's one of those records that you can gurantee gets a reaction innit

ye ye, but DA REAL JUNGLIST GANGSTAZ just shake their heads at back

LIKE ME

hate the tune

ye ye, but DA REAL JUNGLIST GANGSTAZ just shake their heads at back

LIKE ME

hate the tune

True... it's not one that's suitable for every event, but if you're playing somewhere that isn't necessarily always DnB, and people aren't really getting into it, this is the one to reach for...

Summat like that or super sharp shooter or something - y'know something a bit cheesy that people will jump up to have a dance to cos they recognise it...

The real skill comes in keeping them there and educating them about the rest of the Dnb out there, that's where the real skill of a DJ comes in...

'Super sharp shooter' gets dropped every weekend at my local liquid/envy, along with Pendulum and Ready or not....then its back to R&B :(

I forgot Sean Paul - Breathe remix on Camouflage. I love it but none of my pals are keen

Rockafeller skank remix was Mulder - got it on cassette single LOL

Kanye West - Flashing Lights High Contrast Remix sound good at the time but I only heard it once and I was battered, so who knows.....

2 really good ones which came to my mind while showering :D

that justice vs simian - "we are your friends" remix by silver, roni size plays it all the time atm and it makes the place go off!!

another one which is really good is warren g - rregulate utah saints remix..

check them out, both worth buying and both still available on vinyl! grab it ;)

I once heard on CD Pack Bassman Birthday Bash 06 also Global Gathering 06 Nicky Blackmarket played it. Remix of Lilly Allen smile. Who made that track?

j majik and wickaman did a silence remix(the gods kitchen track), dunno if you count that as pop but its still heavy.

i got a remix of ludacris and ciara's oh, but never let it drop cuz it sounds shit lol, the break down is good tho.

Theres a rusko remix floating about of The track Adele did cold shoulder. I dont think its too bad.

Skream did a remix of the Klaxons not over yet aswell. not too bad either

Fucking heavy tune cant wait for this to come out

By Makato.... Big tune. (y)

have u heard the DJ Roots remix?
much better imo, theres a some quality jump uppy bass on the drop, sadly never managed to find it on vinyl tho
get to know!

http://www.mediafire.com/?xnmwyzlufty

I think its a Shy & T Power thing mate

its down as a digital soundboy remix but i've got a feeling its by benny page
because of the drums and the lil sample noises he uses (random voices & the siren)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRXk7Hjfe44

have u heard the DJ Roots remix?
much better imo, theres a some quality jump uppy bass on the drop, sadly never managed to find it on vinyl tho
get to know!

http://www.mediafire.com/?xnmwyzlufty

its down as a digital soundboy remix but i've got a feeling its by benny page
because of the drums and the lil sample noises he uses (random voices & the siren)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRXk7Hjfe44

Anyone know were i can get it on vinyl, i searced all the popular online sites, like HTFR, Chemical Records etc... Thanks

Back
Top Bottom