Remix's of popular tracks....

Ive got diamonds are forever by kanye west remix and at first i thought Haaaaaa This is gonna be shite even tho i do like the originl, but its a proper wobble wobble track and aside from the long intro its a fat tune! doesnt get played much tho.

http://www.htfr.com/more-info/MR251159

thats some audio. If anyone takes a very good liking to it like i have then i dont mind putting it on mp3 for you.

I used to love that TLC 'Scrubs' remix that EVERYONe had about 8 years ago... that was cool

I have a really naff selection of bootlegs.. lol.

Oh and High Contrast - Papa Nu Guinea, betters the original IMO

BETTER THAN THE ORIGINAL

FUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKK OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Seriously ... that was an ok remix of an AMAZING seminal classic at best.

LOL

Last edited:
Heard a wicked Marky and Makoto remix of 'Stressed Out' by Tribe Called Quest.. its not coming out though.

yeah i got that Witney Houston remix. its actually one of the shittest produced things i own lol.. it still fun to rinse it though

That Dillinja remix of a DizzY Rascal tune is fucking crazy good, can't remeber what the name of it is now...

even though I have it :confused:

kaxne west - golddigger dnb remix - forgot who made it but think it was high contrast
Alicia Keys - No One - Bootleg Remix -> better than the original
Eddy Woo & Moving Fusion Black Hawk Down - !!!!!

kaxne west - golddigger dnb remix - forgot who made it but think it was high contrast
Alicia Keys - No One - Bootleg Remix -> better than the original
Eddy Woo & Moving Fusion Black Hawk Down - !!!!!

but that's not a remix of a popular tune - that's a tune which heavily samples a movie - there's loads of DnB tunes like that out there, but I reckon that's a whole different thread!

Back
Top Bottom