Remix's of popular tracks....

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
Easy peeps.... blatantly been a thread about this before but havent found it..... anyway.......

anyone know any GOOD!! remixs of pop tunes..... im not talking beyonce remixs and all that shit...... but GOOD remixs of GOOD pop tunes... if that makes sense??

ie.... Marky's remix of Snow Patrols "Open Your Eyes"..

so any suggestions???

safety

double safety
VIP Junglist
there were a couple of good remixes of an old ashanti tune, the name escapes me at the mo, but it was probably five years back anyway

Greg P

VIP Junglist
I heard that there's a drum and bass mix of "No Diggity" somewhere around but I've never heard it, and don't know who it's by - anyone know how I can track it down?

Wonder if it's any good?

(Yes I am taking the piss...)

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
I heard that there's a drum and bass mix of "No Diggity" somewhere around but I've never heard it, and don't know who it's by - anyone know how I can track it down?

Wonder if it's any good?

hahaha!! yeh right..... we all know you want it really.... hhahaha...

ill check discogs for the Ashanti tune

MARKLAR

International Tracksuit Salesman
VIP Junglist

Wonder if it's any good?

its by aphrodite!
and yes its shit

duffer

Under Mi SensI...........
VIP Junglist
Theres a rusko remix floating about of The track Adele did cold shoulder. I dont think its too bad.

Skream did a remix of the Klaxons not over yet aswell. not too bad either

safety

double safety
VIP Junglist
had a good bootleg of that track j lo did with jay z but unsuprsingly i forgot the name of that one as well. it was big on kool in the midlands though.