Record shops

Sisteray on Berwick street in the west end is sick. Also Knowhow is sick. All about the music exchange shops, I've picked up some GEMS from those places!

agreed, Sisteray has surprised me a few times, well worth a look if your in Soho

BM Soho is a great shop, but you have to arrive on the right day, in good time to get the gems;)

Banquet records in Kingston is good though and the brehs who work there are bare friendly n helpful but i doubt you'd be comin to this part of London...

yeah banquets heavy man really come through since cage shut down proper friendly record shop.

Pretty much as far away from london as possible but Tribe in Leeds is unbelievably good, dedicated to drum and dubstep and the guy who owns it really knows his stuff.

Crash records in leeds is closing down aswell you can grab some nice bargains if your quick, I got dopeskillz-alarmed ep for just£4!

Theres fuck all in Gloucester so your all lucky cunts, monthly trip to chemical is always fun thou.

theres a record shop at the top of town in stroud mate, forgot what its called, guy is friendly tho, they never used to have a big dnb section tho.

otherwise is rooted in bristol for me, love that shop, go in twice a week!

Back
Top Bottom