Raves

At school drum 'n bass was the only thing i listened to and when i reached year 11 i stopped listening to it as much. DONT ASK ME WHY I DID, I JUST DID. Since i tured 18 im straight back into it again, raves r my life.
I come from a place called Denham, near Uxbridge/ Slough you might have heard of it. I rave at Fabric nightclub in Faringdon but want to know new places that r close, is anywhere as good!?
TELL ME FELLOW RAVERS

Radius

Its all a scam so start stealing
VIP Junglist
I am sure there is a dance in Uxbridge - I'll ask MC Repow next time I see him, sure somthing every sunday....Failling that its uptown for u mate...

Novantadue
VIP Junglist
Using the word rave in that context is so cliche, I find it funny. I used to say that all the time back in 99 when I was 17.

I've been into this for so long that I don't even concider the music I listen to to be "rave". To me rave means very bad things, its a bad word. In the US rave means teenagers abusing drugs, trance music, Funky breaks partys with ppl smoking PCP, overdosing, arrests, SWAT, going before a judge for sentencing, partys getting busted and not getting your money back, and general illegalness. I want no part of those things unless if I'm the one donning the SWAT alphit or if I'm the judge.

I need some law school sessions, then you can call me "your honor" :D

Objection?
:smash: Over ruled!

mesh

VIP Junglist
I've been into this for so long that I don't even concider the music I listen to to be "rave". To me rave means very bad things, its a bad word. In the US rave means teenagers abusing drugs, trance music, Funky breaks partys with ppl smoking PCP, overdosing, arrests, SWAT, going before a judge for sentencing, partys getting busted and not getting your money back, and general illegalness. I want no part of those things unless if I'm the one donning the SWAT alphit or if I'm the judge.

I need some law school sessions, then you can call me "your honor" :D

Objection?
:smash: Over ruled!
sounds like the raves I went to! nah, any place with a speaker-stack, a dancefloor and some medicine is a rave I say.

try this if you can bother reaching into london http://www.londondnb.com/forums/calendar.php?

Dustek

Finished the PhD
VIP Junglist
Give the kid a break.

If he wants to call it a rave, then let him.

He certainly deserves to be called an original junglist if he started before he was 11.

mISHKA

VIP Junglist
I use the word rave quite often :censored: ?

Nightclubs in Slough? Try Chasers, if your lucky you might even catch the Brentmeister General himself :D

sirGUNZ

Bassline Buddy
VIP Junglist
At school drum 'n bass was the only thing i listened to and when i reached year 11 i stopped listening to it as much. DONT ASK ME WHY I DID, I JUST DID. Since i tured 18 im straight back into it again, raves r my life.
I come from a place called Denham, near Uxbridge/ Slough you might have heard of it. I rave at Fabric nightclub in Faringdon but want to know new places that r close, is anywhere as good!?
TELL ME FELLOW RAVERS
Fabric is shit