Raves

addypaddy45

At school drum 'n bass was the only thing i listened to and when i reached year 11 i stopped listening to it as much. DONT ASK ME WHY I DID, I JUST DID. Since i tured 18 im straight back into it again, raves r my life.
I come from a place called Denham, near Uxbridge/ Slough you might have heard of it. I rave at Fabric nightclub in Faringdon but want to know new places that r close, is anywhere as good!?
TELL ME FELLOW RAVERS

Using the word rave in that context is so cliche, I find it funny. I used to say that all the time back in 99 when I was 17.

Using the word rave in that context is so cliche, I find it funny. I used to say that all the time back in 99 when I was 17.

I've been into this for so long that I don't even concider the music I listen to to be "rave". To me rave means very bad things, its a bad word. In the US rave means teenagers abusing drugs, trance music, Funky breaks partys with ppl smoking PCP, overdosing, arrests, SWAT, going before a judge for sentencing, partys getting busted and not getting your money back, and general illegalness. I want no part of those things unless if I'm the one donning the SWAT alphit or if I'm the judge.

I need some law school sessions, then you can call me "your honor" :D

Objection?
:smash: Over ruled!

I've been into this for so long that I don't even concider the music I listen to to be "rave". To me rave means very bad things, its a bad word. In the US rave means teenagers abusing drugs, trance music, Funky breaks partys with ppl smoking PCP, overdosing, arrests, SWAT, going before a judge for sentencing, partys getting busted and not getting your money back, and general illegalness. I want no part of those things unless if I'm the one donning the SWAT alphit or if I'm the judge.

I need some law school sessions, then you can call me "your honor" :D

Objection?
:smash: Over ruled!

sounds like the raves I went to! nah, any place with a speaker-stack, a dancefloor and some medicine is a rave I say.

try this if you can bother reaching into london http://www.londondnb.com/forums/calendar.php?

Give the kid a break.

If he wants to call it a rave, then let him.

He certainly deserves to be called an original junglist if he started before he was 11.

I use the word rave quite often :censored: ?

Nightclubs in Slough? Try Chasers, if your lucky you might even catch the Brentmeister General himself :D

Can't believe the kid is getting gunned for using the word rave!

Check out Ministry of Sound, Herbal, The End

went raving the other week Westfest in the good old town of shepton mallet, 10,000+ raving nutters raving @ the rave. Rave on.

At school drum 'n bass was the only thing i listened to and when i reached year 11 i stopped listening to it as much. DONT ASK ME WHY I DID, I JUST DID. Since i tured 18 im straight back into it again, raves r my life.
I come from a place called Denham, near Uxbridge/ Slough you might have heard of it. I rave at Fabric nightclub in Faringdon but want to know new places that r close, is anywhere as good!?
TELL ME FELLOW RAVERS

Fabric is shit

Back
Top Bottom