Question About FL 5

Defiled

>TR< Mothers
I'm not sure if you can do it, but I've been wondering if there's a way to increase the speed over time or decrease it if need be, without changing the speed of the entire song. If anyone has any idea that'd be awesome.

Defiled said:
I thought the fader next to the volume was a fade left/right knob. I dunno I'll look at later today i guess. I'm just a :knob:

Just kidding. Clarfied. Also if you didn't know, to make it work, you need to make an automation for the original tempo, then make one for the speed up, then switch it back to the original tempo :resick:. That's not from me, it's from my friend who knows more. Than me... I'm a :knob:

press the cassette reel with your finger to slow it down and roll it to get speed!!!!!

anyway

you gotta be pretty sharp with the automation (zoom it up and so forth) to get it back just the bpm you wanted.

kama said:
press the cassette reel with your finger to slow it down and roll it to get speed!!!!!

anyway

you gotta be pretty sharp with the automation (zoom it up and so forth) to get it back just the bpm you wanted.

Indeed. But it'd be worth it to have a good quality fade in/out in your productions. Also, if you have a fade in in the beginning, how do you decrease the volume after the fade so it isnt maxed out the whole time??

kama said:
perhaps you shouldnt fade it in all the way to 100%?

True but if i'm making hardcore or speedcore, the bass kick covers everything up if you don't max it out when you fade in so it can be heard as easy as the kick. When you distort the kick, you can't really turn it down without it sounding like absolute shit too. I dunno I'm gonna keep trying though. (yn) Thanks

Tyler

Back
Top Bottom