Power of Ra Remixes.

original sin (black vinyl) rexmis smashes the dancefloor though....

Thats the thing really innit, people can slag it off playing it in their bedroom, (not having a go, me being one of those people) but watch the impact it has in Room 1 in Playaz, complete destruction.

Thats the thing really innit, people can slag it off playing it in their bedroom, (not having a go, me being one of those people) but watch the impact it has in Room 1 in Playaz, complete destruction.
you cant judge unless you have experienced a tune through a big system its completely different!

Last edited by a moderator:
you cant judge unless you have experienced a tune through a big system its completely different!

totally agree ! when I listen to a phat dnb track trough my earplugs it sometimes doesn't sound phat at all but when I hear that same tune trough a big sound system at a party and feel it blowing up my ears , that's when I call it phat !:banana:

ahhhhhhaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh, old topic alert.

That monkey pulling the dogs tail is the best thing iv ever seen!!!!

Anyway on topic, i am really confused about which one is which even though I bought em both, but I prefer the one that dont sound like dont be silly. Both pretty avarage tracks I guess, not ground breaking as already said but pretty solid enough.

That monkey pulling the dogs tail is the best thing iv ever seen!!!!

Anyway on topic, i am really confused about which one is which even though I bought em both, but I prefer the one that dont sound like dont be silly. Both pretty avarage tracks I guess, not ground breaking as already said but pretty solid enough.

Jokes innit, all about the spin the monkey does after grabbing his leg. Had me in stitches when I first saw it man.

Yeh you prefer the G-Dub one mate, I have both as well (got given the G-Dub Picture disc one) and am slowly going off both. Not a scratch on the Original. Well done for trying tho Ganja boys!! haha

Last edited:
Compared to the original Shy track, which actually killed the dance.. these are weak. Simple example of older styles Vs new. They do kill it on the dance floor but taht cos there arent many great big juicy dancefloor tracks being platyed now.. the original still murks the new ones.

Last edited:
Compared to the original Shy track, which actually killed the dance.. these are weak. Simple example of older styles Vs new. They do kill it on the dance floor but taht cos there arent many great big juicy dancefloor tracks being platyed now.. the original still murks the new ones.

I agree with everything Lokki says here...

And I don't even use the word "murk", but I will this time, that's how much I agree with this.

Back
Top Bottom