Please give me some tips:Monster Beats By Dr.Dre.So cool.

hello mr spamalam bot

---------- Post added at 01:32 ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 ----------

at least write in decent English.

so some woman at work has just spent £118 on beats by dre headphones.
aparantly my face palm wasn't enough for her to understand my point.
i had a listen, said meh. plugged in my sennheiser hd25 sp i use for work said listen to that, these are cheaper..she almost cried.

so to sum up.. beats by dre sound pretty gash. they do have a red cable tho so they are probably worth the money :teeth:

beats by dre sound pretty gash. they do have a red cable tho so they are probably worth the money :teeth:

This is the most intelligent thing I've read/heard regarding these fackin fings! It's amazing how a good marketing campaign can convince people they are now all headphone experts...

When..really..they're just getting mugged off lol

tbh my mates got a pair on beatz, and i swear my HD205s that cost me £40 have got a lot clearer sound than them. But then its just cool to have dr dre beats headphones these days...... sheep

My mate spent £400 on the pro versions. (lol)they are the loudest headphones ive ever heard tho, to be honest didnt think you could have that much bass in a pair of cans... but not nearly flat response so i wouldnt write using them

---------- Post added at 12:58 ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 ----------

also i cant help judging the kids i see walking about town wearing a pair of beats like to me it feels like an image thing to see that big old b on the side of their head. but i dare say walking around with HD25s looks any cooler

[/COLOR]also i cant help judging the kids i see walking about town wearing a pair of beats like to me it feels like an image thing to see that big old b on the side of their head. but i dare say walking around with HD25s looks any cooler

yea thats why i said "sheep" its all an image thing, my 15 year old sister wants a pair just to listen to her ipod and she aint got a clue about headphone quality..... so yea... sheep

yeah and they all listen to shitty 128kbs mp3s from pirate bay

so why not just match the quality with a set of "meats by bre" from china ebay for £10

the "b" is the wrong way round but give a rats, when you take self photos in the mirror it will appear to be legit for ur basefook profile.

I do actually use the dre beats.have no problem with them. i use them for night time producing.got enough bass and if u a/b to another tune u will have no problem. never blame ur tools.

---------- Post added at 00:32 ---------- Previous post was at 00:27 ----------

Oh P.s ianpop u have been banned.good bye ;)

I know somebody who spent £70 on a pair of gold skull candy headphones. Never lolled so hard in all my life... :rofl:

---------- Post added at 00:45 ---------- Previous post was at 00:44 ----------

Shame skim link bots can read but not understand..

Back
Top Bottom