Pendulum!

about the same time they went on a rock n roll career and almost had a hit song called "tempest" until they added a ridiculous 1:30 breakdown that had rock fans scratching thier head

jayded

jjjJayded
im not even going to listen to it.i know what it sounds like already...
i hate pendulum with a high amount of prejudice. end of my opinion.

DaNdelIoN

Brum Junglist
pendulum have gone completely away from any form of decent drum n bass wiv tunes like otherside which is complete bollocks (in my opinion) compered to terminal etc.

not rly dnb just cheap synths and borin beats no dirty basses or hooks anymore....

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
LOOK!!!

ALL YOU PEOPLE THAT INSIST ON INSULTING PENDULUM AND GOING ON ABOUT HOW THEY HAVE MOVED AWAY FROM DNB BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!

GET A FUKIN LIFE. GROW UP YOU FUKIN MORONS!!!

dafo93

SWITCH FUSION
VIP Junglist
LOOK!!!

ALL YOU PEOPLE THAT INSIST ON INSULTING PENDULUM AND GOING ON ABOUT HOW THEY HAVE MOVED AWAY FROM DNB BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!

GET A FUKIN LIFE. GROW UP YOU FUKIN MORONS!!!
This. It's truly sad to see people hold grudges against them just for the type of music they're making. Really is. Just because you don't like their sound doesn't mean you have to insult them! They're expanding their sound and gettin more mainstream - good for them! Also, they introduced many, many new fans into the DnB genre including me. People who fret about and insult Pendulum about changing their sound clearly need to get lives if they're provoked or insulted by their sound change.