Pendulum NEW DNB song

i actually quite like this tune. got a wicked drop on it i think (y)

and i quote 'they way they just come into the dnb scene and spunk all over it, then fuck off' is just brilliant.

lol u can rip off any of ure tunes that you have made, ever heard of original sin? hes ripped off basically every one of his new tunes, listen to the bassline and treble.

Yes I know that.
I'm saying that the amount of time they would have had to make that track a 'rip off' of Solar is highly unlikely seeing as Solar has only just come out.......

And yes.
I have heard of Original Sin LOL
I've actually seen him DJ too.

Last edited:
did this tune actually remind of old pendulum goodness?

F*CK YES.

To anyone stereotyping pendulum songs, you wanker

I like it, big ups to Pendulum for returning to dnb again, it's what they do best imo!

And yeah I've slated them in the past for their rock shit, it's beacuse I didn't like it. But if they continue to make stuff like this tune and their old stuff then I will be happy about it.

I like it, big ups to Pendulum for returning to dnb again, it's what they do best imo!

And yeah I've slated them in the past for their rock shit, it's beacuse I didn't like it. But if they continue to make stuff like this tune and their old stuff then I will be happy about it.

DnB Pendulum > Rock Pendulum
This coming from a person who has been raised on the rock genre.
Listening to the track a second time.. I like it but there's a cheesy laser zapping noise that I dislike. I think it's just me though lol.

Not a bad track really is it!

Would be nice if Pendulum came back and released some proper DnB again. I for one would welcome them back, all is forgiven!

I think we forget how bloody great they were back in the day, I was mad into them back when they were good...

if im not mistaken, this is el hornet and chase and status the song's name is merlin's hat-noisia played that song at the ultra. that was the last song he played.

Not my cup of tea but i'm not going to jump on the band-wagon and chug the haterade. Fair play to them for getting back to their original roots. Hopefully the third album will see them return to their old sound.

I don't think this track sounds anything like their original roots, but it's a step in the right direction.

if im not mistaken, this is el hornet and chase and status the song's name is merlin's hat-noisia played that song at the ultra. that was the last song he played.

your mistaken.....u fell for the breeze that dogs on acid kindly delivered. Imo it should be called merlins hat lol but i think its been confirmed as ransom, has nothin to do wiv C&S

Back
Top Bottom