Pendulum NEW DNB song

lol u can rip off any of ure tunes that you have made, ever heard of original sin? hes ripped off basically every one of his new tunes, listen to the bassline and treble. this pendulum tune is quite gritty i reckon i like it but it needs more to it. if it wasnt pendulum i would probably like it better tbh

lol thats just silly

if something is good it doesnt matter who it is by

Someone please re-up.. The link is deffo not working :(

I despise the route Pendulum went after Hold Your Colour but i am not that narrow minded to say i wouldnt like a tune because of who its by! H.Y.C fully converted me to DNB and i thank pendulum for that so please re-up :)

i swear its almost as if u guys are paid to come into forums slating music, if its wank in your opinion, don't listen!?! Don't post?!?!
So it was that bad u needed to vent your anger even tho you are not a producer, and u know nothing of the crunch!

stfu_iso.jpg

i cant really know the song is wank before i listened to it can I?
now that i have listened to it i can give my opinion about it... I am not a pendulum hater, I just dont like the song

Last edited:
I've never had much interest in Pendulum but this is by far the best they have made in years.

i swear its almost as if u guys are paid to come into forums slating music, if its wank in your opinion, don't listen!?! Don't post?!?!
So it was that bad u needed to vent your anger even tho you are not a producer, and u know nothing of the crunch!

stfu_iso.jpg

You can say this about every thread on here.. Why is everyone bringing the whole :ban: stuff out just because people don't like pendulum? check nearly all jump up threads and there are always comments and I could name a couple of people which are having a go on every thread.
Im on the fence here but I'm just saying why should this thread be any different to any others?

case closed

sounds aight, certain aspects seem abit gay and dont fit.
heard better by the likes of noisia ect.

i have a point which i cant really explain so im not gunna try

this is the sort of tune that will grow on me i reckon, i would dance to this if it came on at a rave, thats all that matters...some nice breakdowns ect which is nice

i want it now. i didnt rate it at all first, now i really like it. its got a good vibe to it

They should actually make a go at some dubstep. Might actually be better at it than DnB.

OT - production-wise, how do you drop the tempo mid-track like that (in Reason)

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom