Pendulum NEW DNB song

Do you really think!! did you ever like Pendulum?

yeh man, Bacteria remix, Still grey, Vault all big tracks.

ive listened to this a few times over. and i think it would play it but its not my sort of thing

fuck pendulum, they had their amazing moment with a shocking follow up, from now on they are a heavy metal group, not dnb, fuck em!
and their new track is wank

I wouldn't exactly say they're heavy metal....

Definately sounds like something from In Silico, but they've actually managed to make it around a genre that already exists, and not just something "new and fresh" they wanted to do themselves.

Liking the lil Two steppy bit in the middle- reminds me of Another Planet.

there pricks imo they slate the scene then come out with this hypocrit pricks

does sound good tho

There was a whole discussion about this when Rob posted on DOA. I'm pretty sure he said that IF the DNB scene was weak enough to be damaged by them changing direction etc... He didn't say it was.

Solar has only just come out...
I doubt they would have ripped it off tbh.

lol u can rip off any of ure tunes that you have made, ever heard of original sin? hes ripped off basically every one of his new tunes, listen to the bassline and treble. this pendulum tune is quite gritty i reckon i like it but it needs more to it. if it wasnt pendulum i would probably like it better tbh

Not too bad. Definitely beats all their "In Silico" shite. Still think they should release Follower though.

Back
Top Bottom