Pendulum are awesome...

• Thread starter Deleted member 23164
  • Start date
is this new?? sounds iight...

Last edited by a moderator:
Fuck i hate everything pendulum stands for, i wish there mum's contracted aids while being raped by panda bears. Whatever they do or put out there on the scene, they are still cunts. bah.

---------- Post added at 00:29 ---------- Previous post was at 00:20 ----------

Why's this thread even alive, i hate all your mum's for making it.

The little gunshot sound on the drop is so sick. But it'll never get released which is a bit shit...

didnt they put it up to buy??? summin about all the proceeds going to the japan tsunami disaster???

is this new?? sounds iight...

and nah thats old round about the same time toxic shock came out if i recall?

still grey is the one for me the production is fault-less an the drums have proper stood the test of time im hearing a shit lot worse in many other mainstream artists and that was like 6years ago?!?!

and the bass in axel grinder still gets me today i love old pendula-creme they smacked it!! and were way ahead of there time!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
that drumstep tune 'pendulum world premier'.....i genuinely really like

completely agree though that it will either never be released or will appear on a new album with crappy vocals over the top and a guitar wailing in the background.

shame aswell. fingers crossed for being proved wrong.

still grey is the one for me the production is fault-less an the drums have proper stood the test of time im hearing a shit lot worse in many other mainstream artists and that was like 6years ago?!?!

:word: yeah man it was written 8 years ago now i think

Fuck i hate everything pendulum stands for, i wish there mum's contracted aids while being raped by panda bears. Whatever they do or put out there on the scene, they are still cunts. bah.

---------- Post added at 00:29 ---------- Previous post was at 00:20 ----------

Why's this thread even alive, i hate all your mum's for making it.

Xzibit%20wut.png

Back
Top Bottom