Pendulum are awesome...

• Thread starter Deleted member 23164
  • Start date
i have noticed andy still getting through the loop and the terminal in his sets last year, and il definatly still be involving still grey in 5 years time

You prefer this....

To the orginal remix?

You need your ears cleaned

Last edited by a moderator:
Fair enough well I hear all the above tunes dropped fairly regular in the scheme of things and never anything else. Another Planet wasn't planned to be an album track anyway.
:teeth:

Regardless, it made it onto the album, therfore its an album track, surprisingly.......

Yeah. But it sounded slightly different than this after drop as far as I remeber hearing it in sets. Nevertheless the pre-drop is definitely even more immense than in original, pumps you up.

As much as D&B has moved on a lot from when Pendulum were in the scene, I do sometimes miss the days of big, anthemic D&B tunes. The days of going out to nights and hearing this dropped about 6 times and always the same reaction. Fucking insanity...

I will never stop playing this tune, so fucking big! This DD with The Odyssey

Last edited by a moderator:
Still Grey was one of the best tracks Pendulum ever made if you ask me. So well produced and it's just pure chilled vibes. I wish they'd make more like it.

Badass tune! But oh well, either this tune will have acoustic guitar in the intro and gay vocals by Rob Swire and be on a new album, or it will stay badass and will never be released.

Back
Top Bottom