Outlook 2013

which one?
hNG4z4h.jpg

haha fair enough, theres another one but its more weird and features the mish mash

weirdly one of my mates i went with has a picture of her and i swear merlin and mish mash, very random

Haha who is that?

Festival was tip top overall, shame the dockside stage had disappeared though but could live without it. Symmetry boat, Dispatch in the moat and Andy were highlights for me, got a few videos that I will upload soon and post in here. Anyone else with videos should post them in here too!

shame the dockside stage had disappeared though but could live without it.

Dockside Stage in the absolute driving rain was one of the highlights of Outlook 2012.

Lots of the stories that are cropping up from this year seem pretty amazing.+ the choice of Boat Parties this year looked a lot better. Very jealous all round.

Did anyone go to the opening party with the Wailers and Grand Master Flash in the Colleseum in Pula?

Basically a Outlook or Sun and Bass thing next year...

Dockside Stage in the absolute driving rain was one of the highlights of Outlook 2012.

Lots of the stories that are cropping up from this year seem pretty amazing.+ the choice of Boat Parties this year looked a lot better. Very jealous all round.

Did anyone go to the opening party with the Wailers and Grand Master Flash in the Colleseum in Pula?

Basically a Outlook or Sun and Bass thing next year...

yeah man was wicked, venue was sick, we paid a couple extra quid for the vip seats which were pretty cool, said they'd have a service to bring drinks to you which instead turned out to be people selling cans of jd & coke or vodka redbull which was a little disappointing considering the queues at some of the bars were ridiculous. Aside from that everyone smashed it, grand master flash played a wicked set, a little commercial in places but by that point we were smashed so didn't really care. The 'original wailers' were brilliant of course, earl gateshead set the catchphrase of the festival 'yeah yeah' which everyone was running around shouting for the week.

didn't really miss the dockside stage at all if i'm honest, meant more stuff was on up in the fort which i didn't go in anywhere near enough the previous 2 years i've been. exit in mungo's was too much, proper good vibe in there. dmz went off as usual in the clearing too, they improved the soundsystem there massively from last year

Haha who is that?

mates ellie and holly, will link you the pic on fb

I was working it so was lucky enough to actually meet the wailers :D heroes all of them. concert itself looked sick, such a cool venue to do it in, very lucky that they are able to use it!

here is the only vid i've uploaded so far, more to come slowly

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10153202811815029&l=6479327781375017617

BY FAR ONE OF THE BEST WEEKS OF MY LIFE!! FUCKING EPIC!!!!

1st night I was down at the moat the whole night, best sets were break, nymfo and survival! a highlight of the festival was definitely talking break at the end of the night on his way back to his hotel! dude is class and such a chiller, fucking killer on the decks too!!

2nd night i was down at metalheadz... goldie opened up with somehting i dunno and then 2nd tune.... TRUE ROMANCE!! dayzzz... 3rd tune.... BE TRUE!! made my fucking trip! then followed up randall who also smashed it! cant rememver the rets tbh but left when sun came up, amazing night overall!

3rd was was ram.. again I was really smashed, cant remember a single tune apart from timewarp lol tried to jump on the stage to greet teebee but got tackled by security!

BEST HIGHLIGHT OF THE FESTIVAL... CRITICAL BOAT PARTY!!!! enei fucking KILLED it!!! mefjus and emperor did damage too!! was great meeting at the critical crew, foreign concept BADMAN! I was the dude wearing green shorts no top, think I met couple guys from this forum?! overall that boat party was siiick, will stay with me forever!! speaking of which, where are them videos??!?! still none on youtube?!

overall great atmosphere at the festival, beach parties were sick, great acts and there isnt nothing better than waking up feeling fucking rough and going swimming in the sea!

i was on the critical boat, in a tie dyed critical shirt. was so sick, the whole festival not a dull moment

Back
Top Bottom