Outlook 2013

Agent Smith

Currently Putins Koala
VIP Junglist
looks significantly better than last year, but i think im gunna go to dimensions this year instaed
The one thing we said last year was why was there no Rodigan...sorted that this year.

No Calibre doe...or not yet confirmed, that whole Momentum VS Soulution in the Moat thing was mad.

Agent Smith

Currently Putins Koala
VIP Junglist
Just don't rain again pleeeeeease

No Congo Natty just yet either; that Jungle Clash ting last year...pure heat
stop it, the mudpit that soundclash was in was crazy!! trying to get out of it off-face was interesting...hahaha.

Nancy & Phoebe was a big highlight in the soundclash...vibes.

$pyto

NEW DAWN
VIP Junglist
Do not tell me you was one of those bods I was creasing at; trying to get up that mudslide then..BOOM hahahahahaaaaa

Saw one guy with two drinks in his hand, takes a full run up, gets about an inch from the top...BANGCRASHFUCKRIE...face first in all the shit, slides back down....but kept those drinks intact lol

Was you that guy? Please say yes

Agent Smith

Currently Putins Koala
VIP Junglist
Do not tell me you was one of those bods I was creasing at; trying to get up that mudslide then..BOOM hahahahahaaaaa

Saw one guy with two drinks in his hand, takes a full run up, gets about an inch from the top...BANGCRASHFUCKRIE...face first in all the shit, slides back down....but kept those drinks intact lol

Was you that guy? Please say yes
hahaha fuck you!

I was standing there watching people use the tree to climb into it, then this buzzing couple decided to slide on their arses into the soundclash fucking LOL.

The mud made that festival.