Original Sin - Grow Your Wings (Tracklisting)

^^ Forum Fannies is a shit tune..

R BASS deserves a mention too,

B-BOMBOM BOM BOM WOOOOooOOAAAHHHHhhHHhhHhHhhhhhhHH

Heavalo!

In all fairness his drums have been the same for 2 years so cussing Sub Focus is a bit silly when his production is untouchable, not just recycled synths and wobbly bass.

Bet half the tunes were made in a week lol. Too bored with O.S now, sorry jump up heads.. Its just old sounds over and over imo.

Couldn't have put it better myself, As much as these tunes may all be unreleased on the whole they dont have much shelf life, Mainly because his tunes do all sound very similar but also because he releases so much stuff, Everyone is slating the Subfocus LP now and as much as Im extremely disappointed with it I very much doubt this is all down to Subfocus, when I chatted with him a few months ago I got the impression that it was kinda out of his hands which in all honesty is no suprise, he's busy enough djing, writing tunes. Im actually more looking forward to gettin my mitts on the Sub Zero and Taxman Ep's more than anything on this LP!

Meh, I just don't understand the O.Sin hate, yeah im a big jump up head, so slightly biased, but I like Sub Focus as well, although not anywhere near as much(More on that if anyone dares put Sub Focus above sin again...)-If you don't like him, why would you be bothered on the tracklisting of an album which you aren't gonna buy...?
I think all that matters is that we arent all listening to mainstream rnb etc-this is a dnb forum, so lets take not whinge about why your style is better etc-just accept it works for someone else yeah?

why do people that like liquid have to cuss jump up on every single thread i swear its so boring. you say jump up is the same, if i listen to liquid for to long i fall asleep its so repititive. you can say all you want about quality of production and effort etc but the end product usually sounds crap.

The simple fact is that if you rate Original Sin as a producer over Sub Focus, you should be labelled as legally retarded.

Look at the quality of production of Sub Focus' music over the last few years. Anthem tunes, produced to the highest quality. Tunes such as Strobe (still sounds huge), X-Ray, Juno, Swamp Thing, Airplane, Scarecrow, Citizen Kane (underrated tune), Timewarp, Deep Space.

O.S. cant touch him in terms of production value and quality. Done Be Silly, Therapy and Beast City and Tink Ya Bad as part of G-Dub aside, hasnt really made anything near the quality or shelf life

The simple fact is that if you rate Original Sin as a producer over Sub Focus, you should be labelled as legally retarded.

Look at the quality of production of Sub Focus' music over the last few years. Anthem tunes, produced to the highest quality. Tunes such as Strobe (still sounds huge), X-Ray, Juno, Swamp Thing, Airplane, Scarecrow, Citizen Kane (underrated tune), Timewarp, Deep Space.

O.S. cant touch him in terms of production value and quality. Done Be Silly, Therapy and Beast City and Tink Ya Bad as part of G-Dub aside, hasnt really made anything near the quality or shelf life

OS is right up there with the quality of his production now though, maybe not QUITE as tight as Sub Focus, but he has a different sound so it's hard to compare compeltely

All I know is that I got my copy of Therapy this morning and it sounds fucking fantastic

OS is right up there with the quality of his production now though, maybe not QUITE as tight as Sub Focus, but he has a different sound so it's hard to compare compeltely

All I know is that I got my copy of Therapy this morning and it sounds fucking fantastic

Same man, this has to be a contender for 12" of the year, as for the album i haven't looked forward to a release as much as i have this. Original sin imo is the best Producer goin atm

Therapy is quality, Kiss is good too but not absolutly amazing. So it wont get the 12" of the year from me!

Same man, this has to be a contender for 12" of the year, as for the album i haven't looked forward to a release as much as i have this. Original sin imo is the best Producer goin atm

One of, minus the remixes he's been doing ... but that's not the REAL him

Most of the tracks on his album are fat, s'all about "Dangerous"

I think his album will probably be one of the best "jump up" albums of all time, not forgetting the other styles he represents, which are very very good tracks as well

Therapy is fucking amazing. As exciting as a tune gets.

But.... when it comes to quality of production and use of sound, I dont think Original Sin is anywhere near Sub Focus. He's good and he has his sound and style, but he still fairly limited in what he does

it's funny, even original sin is getting bored of jump up, really liking some of the tunes on this album though nice jungle vibes.

not too fussed about any other track bar therapy really,
love that tune,
wouldn't class it as biggest 12 inch of the year though...

it's funny, even original sin is getting bored of jump up, really liking some of the tunes on this album though nice jungle vibes.

haha, how can you put words in his mouth and says even he's bored of jump up when its obv. not true at all. if ur sayin this coz of the albums not 100% jump up then ur rong, hes jus been diverse to shut up the haterz n show how good his production skills reali are and that he can make tracks that arnt jump up and they can sound jus as good if not better than any producer out there.

Back
Top Bottom