Original Sin - Grow Your Wings (Tracklisting)

I believe the previous post on playazonline.co.uk has been updated with the full tracklisting:
http://www.playazonline.co.uk/?p=1399

01: Therapy
02: Kiss
03: R Bass
04: Dayz
05: Pimp Don’t Limp
06: Your Love feat Fexie Muiso
07: Ark
08: Dangerous
09: Without You
10: Step On feat MC Roly
11: Bastard Killer (CD/Digital Bonus Track)
12: Promise Me (CD/Digital Bonus Track)
13: 3000 Miles (CD/Digital Bonus Track)

and Pascal says on his facebook: "promos of the sampler should be around next week"

sorry if this has been posted before, i did search around :)

Yes please! :2thumbs:

In all honesty, how could you sit down for an hour and listen to Original Sin track after track?

I can barely stand it when a tune of his is in a mix.

If you don't like it why reply in this thread with such shit like that. I rather listen to Original Sin than to shitty rap.

In all honesty, how could you sit down for an hour and listen to Original Sin track after track?

I can barely stand it when a tune of his is in a mix.

ill give you that one, i too more than likely couldnt listen to the album in full but will be purchasing it for mixing ofc..

but can barely stand his tunes in the mix?

dont be silly / cheater cheater was one of the best 12" of last year imo

you can't tell me that if andy c double dropped disco dodo with therapy you wouldnt be part of the masses shouting reload and waving your hands in a circular motion as if you were waxing a bald mans head.

in the dance and in the mix his tunes are top notch.

unquestionable.

And if that wasn’t enough there is an EP from Sub Zero and an EP from Taxman both on Ganja, plus an EP from Crystal Clear on Frontline.

taken from the playaz website...didnt realise taxman was bringing out an ep, very much lookng foward to that!!

And if that wasn’t enough there is an EP from Sub Zero and an EP from Taxman both on Ganja, plus an EP from Crystal Clear on Frontline.

taken from the playaz website...didnt realise taxman was bringing out an ep, very much lookng foward to that!!

herard the taxman was working on a album? according to that facebook.com

Back
Top Bottom