Original Sin - Grow Your Wings (Tracklisting)

I can count released Original Sin tracks that I like on one fist...but fuck me if I'm not actually quite excited for this album. Therapy and Kiss are absolute grade-A tunes.

ill buy it all and then tour the world doing Original Sin dedication sets. Ill be called Joriginal Bin.

Thing is tho apart from a new therapy...pimp dont limp..bastard killer...ever other tune is mellow and sort or liquid drum and bass.3000 miles is a fuking beast of a tune and dangerorus

Oh what a surprise, a simple thread that had a nice few people happy and interested has turned into a slating of Original Sin. That stuff's old people, grow up, if you don't like him check out some other threads.

Tbh I thought the clue was in the title, if you wanted to know about the album you post in here, that kinda thing? Not how you hate jump up and supposedly 'don't like his tunes in the mix', ok then next time your hear Andy playing an OS tune go up to him and say 'turn it off, I don't like this.' I dare ya.

To even put it in the same league as Subfocus is just sillyness
now id say puttin subfocus in the same league is silly, subfocus bar a couple of tunes bore me to death, especially the new ep ( except world of hurt).. yawn material!!

now id say puttin subfocus in the same league is silly, subfocus bar a couple of tunes bore me to death, especially the new ep ( except world of hurt).. yawn material!!

Thats really ironic cos the one tune on the EP you like is actually the weakest tune on there

Original Sin is good. Dont be Silly is one of my favourite jump up records and Therapy damn near makes me shit everytime i hear it out but he is nowhere in the same league as Sub Focus when it comes to talent or tunes.

Swamp Thing>>>>>every Original Sin tune

swamp thing has been stupidly over rinsed i'm sick to death of it
every dj round here thinks they're kool if they drop it

I dont think its over rinsed. I dont really get sick of hearing it, either as tease or being played. Pretty much murders most records that get released now

I would standardly put Swamp Thing in my top 10 drum and bass tunes of all time, probably my top 5, maybe even my top 3 ...

If Sub Focus ever makes another record like that he'll be a fucking legend

Back
Top Bottom