Original Sin - Grow Your Wings (Tracklisting)

I honestly can't see the fourth plate (Ark/Dangerous) being rinsed that much, since most people aren't feeling Ark and Dangerous isn't exactly a big tune in a rave. Just a big tune in general.

its listed as a release rather than a promo on the email i got :S

I picked up the album (5 piece vinyl) on thrusday from ma local shop. Its a full release version. I think they did that cuz its limited edition or sumthing.

Honest opinion: Really good variety, some BANGERS, poor execution with the rest...dont see this one having much timeless value, would have been very interesting if he produced some Dubstep on the album...that drumstep thing annoys me

I think the whole albums been a bit over-hyped, some good tunes on there definately, not as much variation as people seem to say though.

Massively overhyped but then again this is the Original Sin message board. There have been other albums which have deserved this amount of praise

spent an hour or two debating whether to buy it earlier.

In the end decided no simply because i don't think there's enough variety on it to make me want to listen to it a lot..
Obviously there are some big tunes on it but tbh i'd rather grab a few EPs like cold fear etc

Back
Top Bottom