Official RAM100 digital bundle thread

Maybe VCF or Operator will be on there too? I'm putting my money on some remixes of old classics too, and maybe something from the new Ram boys(Mind Vortex, Basher, Delta Heavy etc).

why would protection and echoes come out just on digi? dumb pure dumbness thinking that they are tow slick tunes which i presume ram would want to use as a full release for each artist... As for the digi thing have to say i dont give a shit what it is all i know is that it will be good and i'll enjoy going over to wayne's house and rubbing it in his face that i can play said tunes out and he cant coz he's a vinyl gay

Well it could just simply be "VIP" bundle then. Rock It VIP (on NL5 bundle was original), Deception VIP, Taken VIP, Take That VIP, Soundboy VIP, Moonwalker VIP...yes please :teeth:

I reckon it'll be loads of RAM classics in a big bundle with the EP and a few exclusive VIPs/Remixes

I bet it's just a bundle of what Ram consider to be their best releases over their 100 releases

Yeah, doubt there will be much new stuff, think ppl were saying milky way still isnt about on the download so prob be tracks like that.
Nothing to get that over excited about if you have a decent RAM vinyl collection

Back
Top Bottom