Multi Genre Official Dnbforum/Detached Audio Remix Compo NYE 2015

So the day has almost arrived where we all get to sit down and enjoy the communities productions, I love these days and being part of this one makes it a little more special. It will be harder next week when i have to be critical of any work since im not really a critic but this is a learning experience for us all. The moneys are in place for the winners, the mastering has been paid for @miszt and ive set aside some more cash for a physical release, only CD but still a little something we can use as a tool to promote our style.

We don't have long however so get your submissions in as soon as possible. And if your a little uneasy about your song nevermind get it into us anyway this is only a comp where we wanted to see what the production guys here could do and we know how stressful it can be with full time jobs and old ladys! so fire us your version anyway. Its also a test for me too see how far i can push your work so dont for a minute think im not under the hammer here i am. Anyway good luck to all and with all this in mind keep an eye in the drum and bass section ill announce the release date for the 22nd of march.

I don't. It'll have taken him ten minutes to make, it'll be funny as hell AND it'll be better than all the other entries.

I know exactly what you mean... I was kinda bored when i first seen the remixes and thought shit i can do that made a RoniSize profile and sat for a few hours making a version of brown paperbag and thought wait this is shit ahah

I don't. It'll have taken him ten minutes to make, it'll be funny as hell AND it'll be better than all the other entries.
Yup, this exactly.
I'll have something submitted by the end of the day. ...I've heard that damned flute sample so many times now..

Back
Top Bottom