DnB Not enough 2 hour sets

im tempted by andy c for 4 hours, but equally room 3 of hospitality is sick, and i suspect there will be a few 90 min + sets on that night as well

It has, tickets went on sale today.

Bagged Rudimental (Andy C playing 4 hours) and Disclosure tickets.

Room 3 on the 29th looks sick too. plus nulogic and spy in room 1. Was pissed when i missed all tickets last year dno if I can be arsed to go up there from london tho already got a few events in London planned around them months.

There usually any after parties goin down after WHP nights? I can see myself not wanting to go home at 5am...

Last edited:
Ps shame idiosyphonic are calling it a day met loads of cool people at them nights allways a great vibe and some smashing sets, now one less promoter wanting to so 90 min sets ha. Best of luck to u.

Thanks dude, we are going to concentrate on the brand but we have other idea's as well that are taking place which will hopefully please everyone in this forum.

1 hour is plenty enough 2 hour at the most. Anything over is just stupid.

Andy C 6 hour set fuck off

were you there?

Probably one set I wished I never missed. I know a couple of heads that reached and said he took you through a journey. He played a load of calibre for half an hour as well or something...& some of the videos look insane.

I would like to see more than a 1 hour set of Friction @ Hardware. They were the best sets hands down for selection and ability - but cramming it all into an hour wasn't enough sometimes.

Otherwise not overly fussed. Some of the best sets I've seen have been an hour long.

Look what you have started now LOL

1016550_613336258699893_2100141173_n.jpg

You ever been to a rave when there's ten mc's on stage its truly electric

omfg 4 hour whp has sold out already I cant believe I didnt buy them so pissed with myself. plus theres a fking afterparty arhghghghghgh why do I suddenly want to go now its sold out.

Back
Top Bottom