Noisia Masterclass Future Music

rysk

Part-time waster
VIP Junglist
just bought a digital copy here, zinio.com

will try and see if i can nab the video and upload it somwhere for the fuckers who can't be arsed to spare the £3

looks massive :)

will try and see if i can nab the video and upload it somwhere for the fuckers who can't be arsed to spare the £3
that would be lovely (for those who can spare £3 but live .. i dont know... in czech republic :D or something and have difficult access to these amazing magazines :p)

rysk

Part-time waster
VIP Junglist
hmmm, well it turns out the copy i got, which is the only digital version you can get on anything other than an iphone/ipad, doesn't include the video....which is a bit of a cunt frankly.

Watched it last night. It's mostly about their drum processes and a little on bass. Wasn't as broad as I had hoped. However after watching it I think I'll be buying Superior Drummer. What an incredible sounding unit!

lostnthesound

Burns Easily in the Sun
VIP Junglist
hmmm, well it turns out the copy i got, which is the only digital version you can get on anything other than an iphone/ipad, doesn't include the video....which is a bit of a cunt frankly.
You can get the video, you have to download it from the vault. or click on the "play video" button above the line the reads "video: in the studio with noisia" and the video will play in real time.

Last edited:

Dugg Funnie

VIP Junglist
/\ that + some FM8. Let's be honest though, everyone knows their real secret is rubbing cardboard on asses and putting wine glasses over the bass port with a strip of paper taped to it.

Dugg Funnie

VIP Junglist
I'm lol'ing at everyone moaning about not being able to get the video on the youtube comments. But I'm not seeing it in the vault anywhere for DL or streaming :/

Aen Eas

You can get the video, you have to download it from the vault. or click on the "play video" button above the line the reads "video: in the studio with noisia" and the video will play in real time.
Where?

Edit://
FutureMusicMagazine
For legal reasons we are currently not able to put the In The Studio videos on the vault - our other tutorial videos are on there just like CM (dont think their masterclass is on the vault).