Noisia Masterclass Future Music

just bought a digital copy here, zinio.com

will try and see if i can nab the video and upload it somwhere for the fuckers who can't be arsed to spare the £3

looks massive :)

will try and see if i can nab the video and upload it somwhere for the fuckers who can't be arsed to spare the £3
that would be lovely (for those who can spare £3 but live .. i dont know... in czech republic :D or something and have difficult access to these amazing magazines :P)

hmmm, well it turns out the copy i got, which is the only digital version you can get on anything other than an iphone/ipad, doesn't include the video....which is a bit of a cunt frankly.

I might be able to upload it later 2nights, but that's their property I ain't tryin to get arrested, nawImean?

has anyone watched it? if so could you shine some light as ti whats on it? if its gold enough ill buy

Watched it last night. It's mostly about their drum processes and a little on bass. Wasn't as broad as I had hoped. However after watching it I think I'll be buying Superior Drummer. What an incredible sounding unit!

hmmm, well it turns out the copy i got, which is the only digital version you can get on anything other than an iphone/ipad, doesn't include the video....which is a bit of a cunt frankly.

You can get the video, you have to download it from the vault. or click on the "play video" button above the line the reads "video: in the studio with noisia" and the video will play in real time.

Last edited:
/\ that + some FM8. Let's be honest though, everyone knows their real secret is rubbing cardboard on asses and putting wine glasses over the bass port with a strip of paper taped to it.

I'm lol'ing at everyone moaning about not being able to get the video on the youtube comments. But I'm not seeing it in the vault anywhere for DL or streaming :/

You can get the video, you have to download it from the vault. or click on the "play video" button above the line the reads "video: in the studio with noisia" and the video will play in real time.

Where?

herpd.png

Edit://
FutureMusicMagazine
For legal reasons we are currently not able to put the In The Studio videos on the vault - our other tutorial videos are on there just like CM (dont think their masterclass is on the vault).

Back
Top Bottom