Noisia Masterclass Future Music

It will make its way to YouTube eventually. The problem is that the digital version has the video embedded within the digital magazine, so extracting that video would require a bit of effort & time that I for one don't really want to waste.

To add, watching this video will not turn you into the fourth member of Noisia via osmosis, so have a bit of patience or purchase the magazine.

I think this tut it's been the less usefull tut in the history of tuts...
And I've even been paying for it!
What a name can do..
But still, it's NOISIA!... :P

I think this tut it's been the less usefull tut in the history of tuts...
And I've even been paying for it!
What a name can do..
But still, it's NOISIA!... :P

jackie-chan-meme.png

Actually, if someone is interested, I've got the DVD original with the tut, if someone want to have it, I sell it for £20

EDIT: lol

Last edited:
What...
Tell me what was interesting on this tut, apart from watching Thijs reading a newspaper sitting down and farting... he was the most fun thing to watch on the vid.
lol
I thought the drums plugin looked interesting, never used one of them before

I thought the drums plugin looked interesting, never used one of them before

you should involve a drummer for a couple of session in studio and record breaks.
It cost nothing.
With less than 100 bucks you record in studio for couple of hours loads of breaks originals from the real instrument and with all the mic tracks.
Overhead L/R, undersnare, snare1, snare 2, flams, kick 1/2, full of dynamics, professional recordings and analog desk.
A serious thing to think about.
Great experience too, meeting a real player... Drummers are fucked up, but very good people indeed! Just a tad fucked up!
And after your experience, you got a record with full dynamics sounds, not virtual instruments!
You will then use the DAW multitrack sequencer as Superior Drummer with the material recorded...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom