DnB No Longer Alone (WIP)

hello newciase, lovely tune this one, very chilled and flowing well. your sound is getting better plus more variations ... good !
also the vocals fit well. all going into the right direction! please add some movement to the synth lines to avoid them sounding the same all the time.
otherwise good work bro .. you are stepping up! :2thumbs:

hello newciase, lovely tune this one, very chilled and flowing well. your sound is getting better plus more variations ... good !
also the vocals fit well. all going into the right direction! please add some movement to the synth lines to avoid them sounding the same all the time.
otherwise good work bro .. you are stepping up! :2thumbs:
Thx :D

Nicely made mate. Your work has really come on in the last months IMO. I have to say I find the synth lead at 1.45 a bit cheese, quite 80's! Maybe that is what you were going for though? Also there is something about your snare that grates but I think that is personal taste!!

Big up.

Nicely made mate. Your work has really come on in the last months IMO. I have to say I find the synth lead at 1.45 a bit cheese, quite 80's! Maybe that is what you were going for though? Also there is something about your snare that grates but I think that is personal taste!!

Big up.
Thx dude! :)

Loving this man and a few of your other tracks ive heard... I think DOT nails it when he says get in there and EQ more. I reckon this would be good advice for your finishing touches. I notice your tracks are quiet aswell but i assume this is due to your slight mud in the mixes making you unable to push the track too loud?

Regardless this is nice work mate!

Loving this man and a few of your other tracks ive heard... I think DOT nails it when he says get in there and EQ more. I reckon this would be good advice for your finishing touches. I notice your tracks are quiet aswell but i assume this is due to your slight mud in the mixes making you unable to push the track too loud?

Regardless this is nice work mate!
https://clyp.it/bufmmrmy
Think this is it!
Thx for the feedback man!

Back
Top Bottom