DnB My liquid funk track, is it too bad?

Hello, I love the vibe of this track. The instruments work well together. There seems to be an issue with the bass or maybe some other instrument in first half of the track, it sounds like clicking, try to increase the amplitude attack a bit to remove the click. . Also the drums would benefit from more compression. They are ok for this jazzy, funky arrangement in terms of loudness and timbre, but they need to slap through a bit more.

Sounding good, I like that hazy vibe! You could make another version of this, which would be more dnb: faster tempo around 170-174, tougher drums and louder bass :)

There seems to be a timing issue on the drums combined with the sample, it seems like the sample doesnt quite line up with the drums, its only slight. That aside, I like the vibe of the track, with a decent mix it could really shine. Not exactly drum n bass though, more uptempo funky house sounding. I like the changeup around 3:07. Nice childout vibe overall. I agree with @gremino about the drums and bass.

Back
Top Bottom