Nightlife 4 - drab ife 4

Yes!!! I was mega disappointed in it! I can't believe some of the tracks that made the cut! Heaven & Hell VIP?? That aint nightlife material! If it's supposed to be a snap shot of what the scene is like today then it's a tad worrying!

Attachments

• Davis.jpg
    Davis.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 21
This CD is overatted, He missed out so many tunes that you think would go on, for example Power of Rah (G Dub & Orignal Sin Mixes) DJ Pleasure Tunes, Taxmans, Clipz's Ugly should of bin on dere. Instead he put on shitty machete. Should let Friction or Hazard do the next Nightlife. Basically its a cd that is dull and doesn't really make ya rave at all. Hype's DnB Arena late 2007 was good example of the new heavy stuff. The New Friction and Fabio DNB Arena looks heavy gonna have to it that shit, for real.

If DJ Pleasures tracks ever made it onto a nightlife CD i would cry!!!

No offence but he's shit!

I reckon nightlive is a pretty jokes idea. The nightlife 4 launch at the end was fucking sick.

yeah true..i reckon that would be wicked as long as there aint no rewinds or lame mcs...however some sets sound better live because your lost in the moment...when u listen back they dont always sound so good.......however andy c's set always sound decent.....also if andy wants a perfect set he has to plan his set which may upset the crowd because he wont be reading them

I reckon nightlive is a pretty jokes idea. The nightlife 4 launch at the end was fucking sick.

sick night, that was the 4hour set wasnt it? he killed it that night
nightlive is a bangin idea, it'd be a great way of capturing what its really like to see him live

Back
Top Bottom