Nicest Guy in Drum @ Bass

Yeah I can imagine Skiba is...
One of my mates spoke to Andy after his set somewhere, and before they could say anything he was like 'Yeah, I know that was a good set, thanks'
But I duno what part of that is fact or fiction!!

skibba 2 far up his own arse he's i was like alright then he just starts chatting away about how he's new :lol: chats rinsed it and shit haha
dunno seemed quality wen i spoke 2 him so fuck nos but he cud b up his own arse cuz hes the best dj we've got imo :D

Well this is true!!
U off to Sanctuary as u from Winch???

yh 2 rite :D cant fucking wait :D
1st festival wanted 2 go last year but cudnt b arsed 2 get asked 4 id :( lol
u going ??
im bought my weekend ticket already so gonna go there for friday then when it stops 4 abit of sat get qa taxi home grab a shower so im not sum sweaty arsehole lol and go back :D

yh 2 rite :D cant fucking wait :D
1st festival wanted 2 go last year but cudnt b arsed 2 get asked 4 id :( lol
u going ??
im bought my weekend ticket already so gonna go there for friday then when it stops 4 abit of sat get qa taxi home grab a shower so im not sum sweaty arsehole lol and go back :D
Oh i am indeed going... I used to live Alresford, So i kno the area well... thats my plan to go back to a mates an have a wash! haha....
They dont tend to ask at festivals if uve got a ticket... i went when i was 17... hifi south.
Lineup is SICK....
I think im guna buy my ticket tomoz... the prices go up soon dont they?

Oh i am indeed going... I used to live Alresford, So i kno the area well... thats my plan to go back to a mates an have a wash! haha....
They dont tend to ask at festivals if uve got a ticket... i went when i was 17... hifi south.
Lineup is SICK....
I think im guna buy my ticket tomoz... the prices go up soon dont they?

lol fair enuff i live in weeke (near harestock) if u no were that is so aint that far away i guess lol and yh the prices go up after 2moz i wish i bought vip cuz every1s telling me about how long im gonna b lining up 4 :( lol
cant fucking wait tho :D gonna get absoloutly fucked there !! just gotta find sum1 2 take all my shit in 4 me :mrpanic: lol

Haha... I shuv it down my bra... know one knows!!! Bonus about bein a gal ay!!
I cant wait to go... missed it last yr... so this yr im guna stomp like crazy... hopefully theres no mud!!

Haha... I shuv it down my bra... know one knows!!! Bonus about bein a gal ay!!
I cant wait to go... missed it last yr... so this yr im guna stomp like crazy... hopefully theres no mud!!

haha yh ur alrite then u can take mine in aswell then :D lol
and i wish i went last year now arghhhhhh wud have been well funny raving in the mud haha still hope its dry this year :beers:

haha yh ur alrite then u can take mine in aswell then :D lol
and i wish i went last year now arghhhhhh wud have been well funny raving in the mud haha still hope its dry this year :beers:
I dont really fancy taking my wellies in the summer tbh!! It needs to be bikini tops... and trainers!!!!!

I dont really fancy taking my wellies in the summer tbh!! It needs to be bikini tops... and trainers!!!!!

Yh i no well trainers think ill give the bikini tops a miss :lol: and dont they have sniffer dogs there ?? cuz i dont wanna take aload of shit with me and get caught lol mite just pay my ex of sum1 like £20 to take all my stuff in and if she gets caught she can fuck off n buy me sum more haha

Yh i no well trainers think ill give the bikini tops a miss :lol: and dont they have sniffer dogs there ?? cuz i dont wanna take aload of shit with me and get caught lol mite just pay my ex of sum1 like £20 to take all my stuff in and if she gets caught she can fuck off n buy me sum more haha
What u mean give bikini tops a miss?!?! lol
Not sure if the sniffers will b there... sometimes they are but sometimes not...hmmmm... ill have to ask bout.

What u mean give bikini tops a miss?!?! lol
Not sure if the sniffers will b there... sometimes they are but sometimes not...hmmmm... ill have to ask bout.

i was just taking the piss like trainers sound gd insted of wellys but dont think bikinis suit me haha
and thats what i was sketching out about :mrpanic: lol now its got me right in the mood 4 it now but its ages away :( lol

OOO What did you book him for? a party you have made urself?

Yeah me and my two mates have just started putting on nights at rhythm factory. The first one is this Wednesday (April 2nd). We booked Nicky Blackmarket and I'm playing the early set. (Alex G). First time I've would've played out, so I'm little nervous. Here's a link so you guys can check it out and see if you want to pop down.

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=24206775524

The next night is on May 23rd and is looking like a massive night already. Starting at 10:00pm and finishing at 6:00am we have already booked Xample, GDUB, Majistrate and Nicol and MC Fats. Up and coming DJ's will be playing on the night as well.

link:
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=10430586358

Gonna make a seperate thread for the second night when the flyer is made. Like I said if you live in London and want to see what our night's are about come down to Rhythm Factory in Whitechapel EC1.

i was just taking the piss like trainers sound gd insted of wellys but dont think bikinis suit me haha
and thats what i was sketching out about :mrpanic: lol now its got me right in the mood 4 it now but its ages away :( lol
Lol I know u were takin the piss... So was I!!
Not expectin you to rave in a bikini top... Unless you want to of course!! HAHAHA!;):lol:

pffffff....they just normal ppl.. who mix or mc.. ! they havre good and bad dayslol they cant b happy all the time...dito

Darren Jay,Gachet,Mickey Finn,Rider,Ellis Dee,Kenny Ken,Andy C,Nicky BM,Ray Kieth,GQ,Flux,5ive-O,Skibba,Fearless....had a good chat with all those and they were ALL safe as.

Hype can be a bit hot and cold as can MC MC

Back
Top Bottom