Nicest Guy in Drum @ Bass

tonn piper and andy c there both big (obviously andy c's HUGE in d&b but he aint up his own arse lol) i was speaking 2 him and tonn 4 a gd half an hour andy bout me and a couple of mates a pint and was chatting 2 tonn piper 4 ages there well down 2 earth so id say them 2 !!!

yeah mate Tonn Piper is fuckin sound, met him a few times, Prophecy from manchester is safe n xample...met him time ago at a house party with bane before he got massive like.

Sub focus is seriously nice guy, makes a big effort when u speak to him. Foxy....just a fucking legend end of. hops amongst all the student parties in bristol, will just come along and chill or mc at a house party for basically free, he's mates with loads of the students and just smokes draw at people houses

have all you guys forgot what a great bloke goldie is. his always got time to speak to a fan . a really nice guy . really makes the effort show that his a salt of the earth stand up kinda fell :teeth: seriously though iv always found teebee and red one to quite chatty and dylan

out of the peeps ive met....

IC3 - the best! was with him for most of the night on the boat at last years inno in the dam, had a few bevvies and chatted all night. sound as fuck!
DET - Asshole towards me but been told off ppl that know him he is actually sound!
Friction - respectable guy
Andy C - good guy, got time for ya!
Hazard - Safe
Fearless - funny guy, safe as fuck
Recluse - same, safe!
Eksman - this guy always has the time for me when i see him so i got tonnes of respect for him
Toni Piper - sound guy

cut it short... the only one ive had a major snag wit is Det!

Last edited:
out of the peeps ive met....

IC3 - the best! was with him for most of the night on the boat at last years inno in the dam, had a few bevvies and chatted all night. sound as fuck!
DET - Asshole towards me but been told off ppl that know him he is actually sound!
Friction - respectable guy
Andy C - good guy, got time for ya!
Hazard - Safe
Fearless - funny guy, safe as fuck
Recluse - same, safe!
Eksman - this guy always has the time for me when i see him so i got tonnes of respect for him
Toni Piper - sound guy

cut it short... the only one ive had a major snag wit is Det!

Are u on pills or sumthin:lol_board

Safest have to be IC3, Foxy, EKSMAN (bump into him loads). Skibba and Det and shabba have to be the biggest wannabe cocks in the scene. Walking around like they own the place chatting up girls in there teens thinking they are celebs? hahahaha what the fu*k? time to grow up no? these guys are nobodies outside of the scene and lets face it the d&b scene on a world scale is tiny. They need a reality check, i would never approach any of those pr*cks

Back
Top Bottom