Nicest Guy in Drum @ Bass

How much u sellin it for??

dunno yet still debating wheter 2 go vip so i dont have 2 cue up as long but dunno if its worth it cuz the tickets go up 2moz so ill b paying a shit load more :mad: aint u bought urs yet ?? if u havnt get it 2 day while there still cheap cuz they go up 2moz !!

dunno yet still debating wheter 2 go vip so i dont have 2 cue up as long but dunno if its worth it cuz the tickets go up 2moz so ill b paying a shit load more :mad: aint u bought urs yet ?? if u havnt get it 2 day while there still cheap cuz they go up 2moz !!
I kno they do... Im debating now... got money and i get paid again weds... So i think i will!!
Nah I ent guna go VIP... init quite a bit more?

I kno they do... Im debating now... got money and i get paid again weds... So i think i will!!
Nah I ent guna go VIP... init quite a bit more?

yh u just asd well there
Weekend tickets From £ 45.00 / Day from £ 30.00. VIP Wkd £90 / VIP Day £60
atm and they all go up by £15 2moz so just aswelll get them now and think im gonna give vip a miss :shrug: lol

the nicest ones ive met are IC3, Swift and L Double.. they were all cool. Double was really down to earth mainly cos of his nothern twang and was happy for a bunch of amateurs to drag him to some underground westend italian restaraunt to film an interview...

i meet quite a few at work all the time.... im guessing theya re more at ease than they would be to your average punter at raves... Randal is cool.. always laughing...

to be honest there are few dicks..it tends to be if u catch them at the wrong time.. i know Groove and Hype had quite a rep for being a little snappy lol..

lol... i second that!

Gdgd :D lol
but literally filled up like 2 pages full of talking bout the sanc festival even tho were in the wrong thread :lol:
did u use 2 go 2 them mitcheldever raves in that pub a couple of years ago ?? cuz u sed u used 2 live in alserford so just thought of that lol :spliff:

I havn't really met many artists but i have met nicky b on a couple of occasions and he seems a safe enough bloke. Iv heard det is an arrogant arsehole but if i was dets size i probably would be 2. i dont like it when hype refuses to reload 4 an mc i think it kills vibes in a rave

fearless, eksman, ic3, herbsie, foxy, blackmarket, andy c all wicked people to talk to! i was talkin to eksman n herbsie for over an hour when they came down to the last destiny and foxy nicked a bottle of vodka from behind the bar and was makin us neck it lol not good when ur off ur head on pills

the nicest ones ive met are IC3, Swift and L Double.. they were all cool. Double was really down to earth mainly cos of his nothern twang and was happy for a bunch of amateurs to drag him to some underground westend italian restaraunt to film an interview...

I there with ya mate regarding L double.I met him years ago when he had he's big hair going on,safe as fuck he was.
:pat:

I have met pretty much all the top list djs + mcs, as i go to raves as much as i can, and i would say that Mampi Swift, Andy C, and IC3 are very nice people, and a few more...

Back
Top Bottom