New Tune.. for Liquid and Jump Up Heads

Nice track man, i love the bassline, but i think you should have a phrase of just drums right at the start of the track.

cheers mate.

dont like doing that man...cos then people will nick my drums.
which most of the time i put alot of effort into.

especially when im mashing up amen breaks and stuff.

Gunna go back to this when i get some new monitors.
I wanna make this tune sounding as good as possible...also the bass synth needs sorting.

When i upgrade logic il get to it....theres a few features i dont have at the mo which i need.
Im still learning aswell...im used to FL still.

cheers for the advice.

and thanks for the feedback peoplesss

I think maybe you can go back to it before you get monitors. Monitors only make your mixing down excell. Bass can sound crisp on any decent speakers. Think... You listen to albums etc. and they all sound perfectly fine. You can acheive the same sound your albums have through any speakers. It's just alot easier with monitors as they're good as expressing a wide frequency band in high qaulity.

If you want to start making it sound as good as possible start with the music side not the sound side. Theres an incredible amount of ryhtmec addatives which you could apply. Listen to other songs and see how what they've implemented into their tracks has an effect on the vibe of the tune. Remember if you listen to the best song in the world through a 3 inch speaker it still sounds good. But if you listen to the worst song in the world through a brilliant speaker it still won't be good.

Melodies, bridges, breakdowns, solo, chorus, verse, intro are the key to successful production. Also synth/sound design plays a massive role. You can't polish a turd ;).

I like your track it's vibey, keep up the good work!

like the build up. the drums seem to be a bit bare straight after the drop. i do like the chord melody thing thats rolling in there but i jus really wanna hear the wobble boosted and distorted to the max, maybe its the jump up in me.

overall am not sure that liquid and jump up can really work well together in the same track but grand effort.

Yep, orchestra part is Very Nice.
And that other part is like when you are on drugs or something. :D
Anyways, very good job.
BTW: Nice signature.

like the build up. the drums seem to be a bit bare straight after the drop. i do like the chord melody thing thats rolling in there but i jus really wanna hear the wobble boosted and distorted to the max, maybe its the jump up in me.

overall am not sure that liquid and jump up can really work well together in the same track but grand effort.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOt DO THIS.

I like the orchestral side to your track.
But don't really think the wobble works with it that well.
Just my opinion.
Anything else I had to say has already been said so no need to repeat!
Keep it up

Nice tune man!, fairly new here myself, but i had the impression that the melody seemed out of sync. at times it did't quite match the bassline. Furthermore it was a good tune.
Keep it up!

not bad man, i think it needs a bit more impact to it bassline and drums wise... i dnt produce tho so what i say may be alot harder to actually do.
overall good start for a tune tho !

Back
Top Bottom