New Chase & Status song with Rihanna!!

I have never seen so much fucking bollocks chatted in one thread in my entire life, it's fucking embarrassing.

Chase and Status are legends! They are making it in the big time and thats wicked. The amount of money they will make is gunna be huge , no1 here would turn down that oppurtunity. Also, rhianna wants a dnb tune so it aint gunna be poo, well it might be but if it is, im sure they will still keep there roots and make some banging dnb. Whoever says chase and status are wank are idiots imo. They are going further than most other dnb producers have ever been, and Ibet every 1 in the industry is very jelous of there fame

BIG UP CHASE AND STATUS! LEGENDS!

Chase and Status are legends! They are making it in the big time and thats wicked. The amount of money they will make is gunna be huge , no1 here would turn down that oppurtunity. Also, rhianna wants a dnb tune so it aint gunna be poo, well it might be but if it is, im sure they will still keep there roots and make some banging dnb. Whoever says chase and status are wank are idiots imo. They are going further than most other dnb producers have ever been, and Ibet every 1 in the industry is very jelous of there fame

BIG UP CHASE AND STATUS! LEGENDS!

you quite clearly arent into the underground scene

you quite clearly arent into the underground scene

I really dont get this attitude. Dont get me wrong I'm not at all into any of the stuff chase and status have been involved with recently, but it doesnt mean I'm going to go around saying theyre shite because they're not "underground" enough.

If all of a sudden ALL types D'n'B became hugely popular and everyone was into it, would you then change your mind about it not like it anymore because of that?

I really dont get this attitude. Dont get me wrong I'm not at all into any of the stuff chase and status have been involved with recently, but it doesnt mean I'm going to go around saying theyre shite because they're not "underground" enough.

If all of a sudden ALL types D'n'B became hugely popular and everyone was into it, would you then change your mind about it not like it anymore because of that?

so true i'm glad they made it and to be honest havn't the song but all i'm thinking is its going to be is a rihanna version of in love, and that tune is a classic

Don't get why people bitch, fair enough they aren't making what you like anymore but they have to make a living out of making music and if an oppurtunity like producing music for big names like Jay-Z comes along you aren't going to say no because that is like winning the lottery then being like "nahhh ,don't want it."

A lot of buzz has been going around about Rihanna’s upcoming album and a lot of names have been flying around in association to the effort. Most recently the bass and drum production duo Chase & Status has been confirmed as working with Ri-Ri. Saul Milton of the duo revealed, "We’ve spent the past few weeks working with Rihanna and her people in an undisclosed location. The stuff she’s doing now I would definitely go out and buy myself, it’s a big change." He also reportedly says, "Rihanna got in contact with ...

Where can I hear more bass and drum?

i wish people would cut the shit about us slating on them for going mainstream or whatever bullshit you come up with, rhianna is a fucking r&b artist! rhythm and blues? suck my greasy testicles does she put out rhythm and blues!

Back
Top Bottom