Netsky fans?

His style might be not your favorite, but that doesn't mean you will call him shit!....

flat,550x550,075,f.jpg

Your opinion woud change drastically, if you would know some real liquid artists.

flat,550x550,075,f.jpg

Your opinion woud change drastically, if you would know some real liquid artists.

Whatever, bro I can't argue with you guys!.....but I am saying again Don't call any artist "Shit", you guys not deserve to say that, cause today they are famous cause they deserve and no one can change that

I'm a fan of belgian gouda.

Gouda is in the Netherlands, just sayin'...

About Netsky:
I actually like some tunes of his first album and saw him performe once in 2010 and thought it was a good gig. Is that bad?
He went downhill quickly IMHO after 2010 though with those dubstep tunes, but why the massive hate?

Thx for the info, mate. You really educated me here, but they produce also Gouda cheese in Germany and in Belgium. Just sayin'....

Last edited:
Yeah 90% of people here are pretentious twats who think they're better than everyone else. I like Netsky. Storm Clouds, Secret Agent and Memory Lane are probably my favourite tunes from him.

Like his old bits, not so much New bits. Fame has nothing to do with how good a producer is. It's still all opinions and the majority are misguided by the banal machine that is the radio

I only recently checked out his latest album, Drawing Straws is a pretty big tune, that was about it for me though

Netsky lost in this world and starlight and tomorrow's another day vip were the last ones I like from him. Everything else is cheese on toast bollocks

Although music should be 100% opinionated there are some artists who cannot be respected... (mainly pop and cheese because it's all about the money) The further you go from drum and bass and go into drum and synth and poppy-er music the less it's about creating what you love and creating what the majority of idiots likes.

For me at least he was pretty fucking great a few years back, pirate bay, iron heart etc. But he's been put on his 'life director's' wagon to make the most out of the limelight.

Back
Top Bottom