My World/Deception

nifty I said ( if its tru ), and what are you going on about timewarp isnt old, i agree it does still sound fresh tho

does anyone else think deep space is like a better version of lunar bass by commix?

this is true but it has been quite a gap between rock it coming out and well when ever the album does, ram should of thought about this but like you said its up to them.... dam you red one!!

on the other hand why can't they be a bit more like shogun i mean there release schedule has been non stop for the past year aztec, set it off, down the line remix, and the break ep have all been released in a very short time between each other.. to be honest there leading by example at the moment on how to please there fan base

But then does it come down to the argument/debate that Shogun have artists (like Break and Perez for example) who can output tunes in a very very short space of time (but at still high quality), hence why they have a set release schedule and have releases almost one after another...whearas...RAM have artists who take longer to produce, but, when they do eventually get released, they pretty much destroy everything in sight, Faith Massive EP is a prime example of something this year that took a while to get going, but when it did, my god...

But then does it come down to the argument/debate that Shogun have artists (like Break and Perez for example) who can output tunes in a very very short space of time (but at still high quality), hence why they have a set release schedule and have releases almost one after another...whearas...RAM have artists who take longer to produce, but, when they do eventually get released, they pretty much destroy everything in sight, Faith Massive EP is a prime example of something this year that took a while to get going, but when it did, my god...

tis true what you are saying but that should not really be an excuse just coz subfocus is fussy over his tunes doesn't mean that people like icicle break and alix perez don't take the same amount of time and skill on making a track........

Back
Top Bottom