My World/Deception

dunno why but cold revenge just doesnt do it for me, minus on the other hand is too fucking sick, one of my fav tunes atm even if it is a bit old,

whats wrong with subfocus, doesnt like the artwork? WHAT THE FUCK IS IT GONNA BE NEXT?!?!?

Just listened to that new Noisia mix off the forum when I was out in town and 'Deception' came on, needless to say I felt like putting the nearest person to me in a sleeperhold. Quite possibly one of my tunes of the year that I've heard thus far. All about the little swirly bits in the little break down before the drop. Then BAM!! To have 'My World' on the the other side is a huge bonus too.

:rambo: :rambo: :rambo: :rambo:

No one will believe me but DJ'd with Wickaman at my mates 21st a month back and he let me play this!!! I was like a child on a Skittles overdose! It so fucking cool to play such a sick fuckin dub!!

you're right. i don't believe a word you just said*

Wouldn't hold ur breath then mate cos my mate was talking with Scott from Ram the other day and apprently the LP has been put back again as Sub isnt happy with the artwork, apprently theres a chance it may not even be 2009 anymore! Talk about how to kill an LP

I hope this is the only album he ever makes. He doesn't deserve the chance to make another

Just listened to that new Noisia mix off the forum when I was out in town and 'Deception' came on, needless to say I felt like putting the nearest person to me in a sleeperhold. Quite possibly one of my tunes of the year that I've heard thus far. All about the little swirly bits in the little break down before the drop. Then BAM!! To have 'My World' on the the other side is a huge bonus too.

:rambo: :rambo: :rambo: :rambo:

^^This^^

But i felt like jumping off of a bench elbow dropping someone

to be frank sub is taking the piss!

Well how do you know it's HIS fault that the album isn't out yet?

At the end of the day it's his first album man so he's not gonna rush to finish it and get it out just because we were made aware that it was happening so long ago

fair enough if he wants to make the tunes as good as possible, thats just good news for us, but bitching about the artwork (if he is) is not necessary and is longing it out even more. Is deep space coming on the album or is that a long way off?

also, does anyone know anything about floating zero, when its released, who's signed it?

fair enough if he wants to make the tunes as good as possible, thats just good news for us, but bitching about the artwork (if he is) is not necessary and is longing it out even more. Is deep space coming on the album or is that a long way off?

also, does anyone know anything about floating zero, when its released, who's signed it?

How do you know that's even true?!

Deep Space is on the album yes.

Because it's taken him what seems like a lifetime to complete his first album. I'm all for making sure it's perfect but he's taken it too far.

It only seems like a lifetime because we became aware that he was planning to work on a album so long ago

I'm guessing the oldest track on the album will be Timewarp and that's not even THAT old, plus it still sounds fresh next to everything big that's come out this year

'Deep Space', 'Vapourise' & 'Stomp' on the vinyl release and I'll be a happy man. Anything new that I aint heard and am feeling on there would be a nice touch too. Although it will more than likely have 'Stories' and 'Tripple X' which are shit imo.

i reackon subfocus could of released another 12 before the album to keep everyone happy

True. But im guessing the problem with that is, like Rock Shit, i mean Rock It and Follow The Light, it would have been RINSED like shit before his album ever gets released...

Either way, good things come to those who wait...and i still reckon (with the exception of Rock It) his album will be top notch...

It only seems like a lifetime because we became aware that he was planning to work on a album so long ago

I'm guessing the oldest track on the album will be Timewarp and that's not even THAT old, plus it still sounds fresh next to everything big that's come out this year

This.

True. But im guessing the problem with that is, like Rock Shit, i mean Rock It and Follow The Light, it would have been RINSED like shit before his album ever gets released...

Either way, good things come to those who wait...and i still reckon (with the exception of Rock It) his album will be top notch...

this is true but it has been quite a gap between rock it coming out and well when ever the album does, ram should of thought about this but like you said its up to them.... dam you red one!!

on the other hand why can't they be a bit more like shogun i mean there release schedule has been non stop for the past year aztec, set it off, down the line remix, and the break ep have all been released in a very short time between each other.. to be honest there leading by example at the moment on how to please there fan base

Back
Top Bottom