My seinhessers hd25...one side gone?.....do i replace or find alternative headphones?

Dubsta

VIP Junglist
Fucking hd25's.....these are the 4th pair.....im thining about trying something new.....or should i just get another hd25......the cables twist to fuck on them so no wonder they dont last long, plus they get thrown about when im playing out and packed into my cd case......fucking things....any suggestions? maybe try something new??

Re: My seinhessers hd25...one side gone?.....do i replace or find alternative headpho

You can buy almost every part of the hd25 as a spare so you can just replace the broken bit

Re: My seinhessers hd25...one side gone?.....do i replace or find alternative headpho

the coiled cable is much better

you can get the other cable where it only goes up one side and wrap the cable around the head band eliminating the tangle problem.

I take it you have the hd25 sp?? there a pain in the ass for twisting up and strangling you.... why not upgrade to hd25II there alot better and only have 1 wire coming from the cups so no tangles :)

i hate the twisted cable, im gonna get the ones up with the coiled cable. anyone know what model they are?

maybe treat your headphones with more care...

Smick's right. Owning sennheisser's is a lot like making love to a beautiful woman. You've got to be gentle, caring and sometimes expect them to slide down on your face when your wearing them on your head.

replace, pointless question surely.,.....?!?!

Smick's right. Owning sennheisser's is a lot like making love to a beautiful woman. You've got to be gentle, caring and sometimes expect them to slide down on your face when your wearing them on your head.

heheeheheh

Mate just play with the connections at the top of the headphones, guaranteed it's just a loose connection. Happens to the right side of my hd25s all the time you just have to move them about a bit and you'll hear audio again. Silly design, think they stopped that in the adidas ones.

Mate just play with the connections at the top of the headphones, guaranteed it's just a loose connection. Happens to the right side of my hd25s all the time you just have to move them about a bit and you'll hear audio again. Silly design, think they stopped that in the adidas ones.

yeh i get this as well, just fiddle ands its good in a second

yeh i get this as well, just fiddle ands its good in a second

its gone past the fiddle stage..that was last month lol.........what i meant about replaceing was should i try a different model...i like the curl lead idea

I wanted to create a thread about this aswell... I get this on the left side every now and then, when I fiddle around with the wire I can hear on both sides again but the left part isn't as loud as the right one :|
Any suggestions on how to fix that or people experiencing the same?

I wanted to create a thread about this aswell... I get this on the left side every now and then, when I fiddle around with the wire I can hear on both sides again but the left part isn't as loud as the right one :|
Any suggestions on how to fix that or people experiencing the same?

the right side on mine went completely, had to send them off to sennheiser to fix...

yep me too

If you need to fiddle then it must be the cable.
I have this problem, I need to get a new cable

Back
Top Bottom