Most prized record you own

Nuggalicious said:
Dillinja Cyberton - All Aboard
Ebony Dubster - Power of Ra
The Streets vs High Contrast - Its Too Late (my most prized of all)!!
Pendulum - Vault
Ed Rush and Optical - KerbKrawler

cant forget Dillinja - 96 Thing and Electroboogie!

grindfiend said:
METALHEADZ 004: DILLINJA - THE ANGELS FELL/ JAH KNOW YA BIG / BRUTAL BASS

^ I almost cried when I got this

Also own METALHEADZ 001 - RIDERS GHOST / DRUMZ but am looking for some more earlier Metalheadz especially LEMON D - URBAN FLAVA EP - URBAN STYLE MUSIC / THIS IS LOS ANGELES - METALHEADZ 014

The Prototype Years promo vinyl copy and Platinum Breakz vinyl LP have gotta be up there too. .

LTJ BUKEM - MUSIC / can't remember - GLR.. thats another favourite rarity of mine. .

Hey hey good taste! Basically anything by Dillinja will be gold dust in a few years. Or should be. Ja Know ya big is just rough style! Especially when off your cake:antitank: Although I would probably go for Deep Deadly Subs or possibly Armoured D...the guy just understands what gets you going in a nightclub.

Bukem's Music - is that the one with A Couple of Beats on the b-side? got that one festering away in my mum's attic....God I need those 1210s back!!!

Personally speaking I would say the jewel in my vinyl collection is the WL of Shadow Boxing and the other side whose name escapes me at the moment but is even better...I sold Lennie D-ICe "we are IE" for 10 pounds a few years back which was not a good decision financially....

but in terms of what gets me going the most...Photek's 7 Samurai takes some fcuking beating.......or Foul Play vol III............

deep blue said:
Bukem's Music - is that the one with A Couple of Beats on the b-side? got that one festering away in my mum's attic....God I need those 1210s back!!!

Not sure what was on the backside of Music (it may have been "Enchanted" on the original pressing) but I DO know that A Couple of Beats was the b-side to Demon's Theme :cool:

ED RUSH & OPTICAL: Alien Girl
DILLINJA: Amoured D
SOURCE DIRECT: EXit 9

Or any of my old No-U-Turn 12's, witness the birth of Ed Rush!!!

deep blue said:
Hey hey good taste! Basically anything by Dillinja will be gold dust in a few years. Or should be. Ja Know ya big is just rough style! Especially when off your cake:antitank: Although I would probably go for Deep Deadly Subs or possibly Armoured D...the guy just understands what gets you going in a nightclub.

Personally speaking I would say the jewel in my vinyl collection is the WL of Shadow Boxing and the other side whose name escapes me at the moment but is even better...I sold Lennie D-ICe "we are IE" for 10 pounds a few years back which was not a good decision financially....

but in terms of what gets me going the most...Photek's 7 Samurai takes some fcuking beating.......or Foul Play vol III............

keep ya eyes peeled if ya want the original white of lennie d ice m8, i got mine for about 6 quid. you can get it, and you can get it cheap too, which is always good!

High Contrast vs Future Sound Of London - Papau New Guinea, i forgot to mention this one in my previous posts but have to say it's the most played record i own, i only paid £4 for it, found it on white label in a little record store in Brighton, not even a rare one or worth that much but i'm a sucker for a banger (and i'm not talking about the ones that go well with mash!!)

Mash Dem Down / Lightnin & Tunda- unity 002
Un Cut / Future cut - Chinese Silk feat Jenna G (Test press)

Both rare as hell

i'm in the attique 2moro! i seem 2 have alot of what is being mentioned. i will write them down!

Attachments

• Frontforweb.jpg
    Frontforweb.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 27
  • Reverseforweb.jpg
    Reverseforweb.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 25
Back
Top Bottom