Most prized record you own

Agreee with Lil Louis French Kiss

Joey Beltram "Energy Flash"
Adamski "NRG " or Killer
Eurythmics "Sweet DReams " (Dave Angel NIghtmare mix)-Just found a copy for a tenner -Dark breakbeat !!
Stakker "Humanoid"
Beloved "Sun Rising"
Shit man could go on for ages....still got a few to find I ain't got..one that fgoes "Rock Y'all teh body rock y'alll...to the beat ya'lll..." major Warehouse ravey thing ??? Any clues people ??

Too many to mention! I'm pleased to own Digital Nation L.P though as I know a lot of people who can't get hold of it. 'Roni Size - In The Mode LP' as well

the nine....simply because i have played that more times than any other!

(is this probably the most played dnb tune ever!??)

Not that prized but supa-cool...

Omni Trio - Byte Size Life LP Ltd numbered Box Set -

Number 00012 -

The lowest number outside of the Moving Shadow family...

A gift from them when I produced the video for EZ Rollers Breakbeat Generation, a long long time ago...

:2thumbs:

D BREAKNECK said:
Not that prized but supa-cool...

Omni Trio - Byte Size Life LP Ltd numbered Box Set -

Number 00012 -

The lowest number outside of the Moving Shadow family...

A gift from them when I produced the video for EZ Rollers Breakbeat Generation, a long long time ago...

:2thumbs:

Now that is really cool... I got #2394.

Current prized record owned is Subfocus's "Swamp thing" & "The Beggining" Hive & Keaton rmx.
God, i love part-timing it up in a record shop!
and before ne 1 ask YES these are legal so up yours!

NWA

Fuck the Police BW Staright Outa Compton and Express Yourself.

Also the first Genaside 2 album
(Found them both in Groovefinder in Pompey!)

waw i didnt know any d'n'b records where worth anything after you bought them. i have so many records that i dont know what i have. I was the deffinition of a vinyl junky in my youth, (i trying to cut down now due to lack of money).
so what records are worth money? i have an atique full probably warped now, bloody global warming!
but i may have to consider selling a few.. i know i got the obvious choices like the nine e.t.c

got all the hardcore classics catching dust from when i used to do pirate ....

lenny d ice / joey beltrum / kevin sandersan etc

then alot of original press jungle ...

ibiza records / 3rd party / tov / rugged vynel / legend records / reinforce all promos inc enforcers picture discs

= got a white of terminater / slipmats on a ragga tip =
[means nothing to me now thoe lol]

dnb wise got shit loads to get rid of sold 350+ to nottinghill gate got 200 sat i want to bin or there yours for £50 must pick up

then i have a signed cd of decoders lp ... love that

and got most of the classics up to 2001 where i didnt buy for a few yrs as i brought breakstep ... got most of the classics there aswell on whites ... big up big apple records for always hooking me up there ... cheers hatcha

then i like liq-weed and got shitloads and now hmm havent brought for over a yr ...

im digging out my collection of tribal house stuff at the moment and mixing again ....

[anyone want 400 funky house n 200 dnb records for aload of tribal progressive house stuff then pm me asap ok ]

trying to get back into it ....... and need more tribal beats

anyway hip hop wise all old school lps ....

i started collecting when i was 12 so i have all original world class wrecking krew stuff electro ie mantronix egipsion lover etc etc ....... worth a bit ive heard but id never sell ... classic memories

punk wise theres only 1 band ive ever listen 2 and thats pennywise ... got 5 lps by them .....

errr !!!

other than that id say my most prized record i own is a copy of the track i did that i 500 white labelled back in 1991-92 ..... means nothing just to me it was an exsperiance that i will never forget ..... total piece of poo i will say just had to proove to myself i could do it

my prized tape i own is ..............

day 1 n day 2 of uk fresh , i stayed up all nite long to record it and to this day i still play it as it has dj cheese flash n dougy fresh on it

amazing

best days of my life :rockposse

kharma said:
waw i didnt know any d'n'b records where worth anything after you bought them. i have so many records that i dont know what i have. I was the deffinition of a vinyl junky in my youth, (i trying to cut down now due to lack of money).
so what records are worth money? i have an atique full probably warped now, bloody global warming!
but i may have to consider selling a few.. i know i got the obvious choices like the nine e.t.c
I've heard of Bad Company - The Nine/Dogfight being on sale on eBay for £85!! if you've got a copy of that it's kinda like gold-dust i've been trying to get a copy of that for a good price for years. i recently found it online for about £20 tho, but it was a repress and didn't have Dogfight on the Bside, so wasn't worth as much!

Flatmatt said:
I've heard of Bad Company - The Nine/Dogfight being on sale on eBay for £85!! if you've got a copy of that it's kinda like gold-dust i've been trying to get a copy of that for a good price for years. i recently found it online for about £20 tho, but it was a repress and didn't have Dogfight on the Bside, so wasn't worth as much!

WHAT??? You mean to say you have the one with "The Bridge" on the flip? If you do THIS IS THE ORIGINAL PRESS, eventhough "Dogfight" is a superior tune compared to "the Bridge"..."Dogfight" only appears on the flip of the repress. So in all actuallity from a collectors point of view the original is always worth more.

PS i grabbed my copy of the repress for 4.oo GBP on chemical records about a year or two ago. I shoulda grabbed 5 or 6 of them...I cant believe how much this tune sells for on Ebay.

Wierd thing that the 9 is so popular. Got the original on promo...but never felt it like I felt many of teh tunes like that era...Groovrider's mix of Share the Fall, or the Flip of Brown Paper Bag...the Boymerang LP...soo kin heavy it hurts...yet teh nine gets all teh props...seems unfair somehow...

exocet - target one/demon seed - dirty mac (the reason i started buying records)

odyssey - object/ritual(deep blue dub) - 720

jmj & richie - montana(deep blue remix) - audio couture

seba - planetary funk alert/camouflage - looking good

not sure what i'd do without these.

eric

deadaelus said:
WHAT??? You mean to say you have the one with "The Bridge" on the flip? If you do THIS IS THE ORIGINAL PRESS, eventhough "Dogfight" is a superior tune compared to "the Bridge"..."Dogfight" only appears on the flip of the repress. So in all actuallity from a collectors point of view the original is always worth more.

PS i grabbed my copy of the repress for 4.oo GBP on chemical records about a year or two ago. I shoulda grabbed 5 or 6 of them...I cant believe how much this tune sells for on Ebay.

You're absolutely right, i'm not worthy! So this is confusing, how come the one with The Bridge on the flipside is cheaper?!? Enter the twighlight zone.....

Flatmatt said:

no dnb record is worth £85. no dnb record is worth 20/25+ IMO. only tunes like friday are worth that imo, the nine isn't that hard to get, i dont own it myself because i dont rate it that much but i have had the opportunity to get it on the cheap many times, so just keep your eyes peeled.

Back
Top Bottom