Most consistent producer?

We're going to see the same thing happen to Camo, Krooked, Hazard, Netsky and a few others by the time 2012 comes around, I guarantee it.
It will never happen with Hazard.

---------- Post added at 06:27 ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 ----------

Let me be the first to mention Dom & Roland. I have yet to hear him make a bad track

Noisia and Spor. Those have always high quality releases no matter what, furthermore they are able to sound great in any genre (Spor -> Feed Me or 'Overdue' on his last EP, genuinely atmospheric almost liquid track/Noisia the same story, just change the names), not to mention their art of remixing - pure gold. There are many follow-ups, like Apex, The Upbeats (I'm actually surprised nobody mentioned them), Phace, John B, State of Mind, ex-Bad Company crew - dBridge, Blokhe4d, Fresh; in terms of liquid I prefer Netsky/Danny Bird.

Last edited:
SPY, Hazard, Heist, Bar 9, Skream

lol@ Fresh Gold Dust VIP, its bare gay.

Culture Shock. Suprised no one's mentioned him tbh. All his beats that he's released have been top notch and work in the club and at home. Constantly consistently good imo.

Agreed Al. It's always a pleasure to hear new Culture Shock tracks and his production is spot on

Break

End of discussion

---------- Post added at 12:02 ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 ----------

Culture Shock. Suprised no one's mentioned him tbh. All his beats that he's released have been top notch and work in the club and at home. Constantly consistently good imo.

Also agree with all the usual suspects mentioned, Noisia, Break, Spor, Spectrasoul, Ed Rush & Optical, Commix etc etc. Also would add Phace to that list, always bringing the superbly engineered filth.

Needs to release Machine......

tough one, but im going to have to say original sin (cue the hate) love every single one of his jump up tunes and the only tunes i don't like are a few of the 'different' bits on his album.

tough one, but im going to have to say original sin (cue the hate) love every single one of his jump up tunes and the only tunes i don't like are a few of the 'different' bits on his album.

Yea i no what u mean, i would really like to see OS take on a new sound tho. not completely, just a different style beat. i bet he could make a seriously raw beat from scratch but he always seems to use the same beat over and over and then just change the kick-snare pattern. i no "drum recycling" is common in dnb and even ill do it from time to time. but most producers from time to time will change their style, except him lol

Fucking OS, yeah, consistantly standard... Pffft.

Dom & Roland
Commix
Break
Calibre
D-Bridge
Klute
Intalex

In that order.

os is consistent in creating the same soundin tracks over over, i like his different bits, kiss, dangerous, therapy ( same synths but different style ).
but he really should branch out more.
first producer that comes to mind for me is calibre, then icicle ( love his stuff even the liquid stuff ) and then im gna have to say spectrasoul! noisia goes without saying, constantly breaking the boundaries!

each to there own mate, im just not going to go slating other peoples choices

i thought that, but if you think of consistency as not only setting a bar, but raising it with future productions can you honestly say that OS has done that, since he has come out with his 'newer sound' he hasn't really developed much on it, I loved that sound when it came out but by the time of the album release it was hurting my ears a lil. Still, I like the direction he's starting to take, if he can expand on that then I'd rate him for consistency.

Back
Top Bottom