Mixer Recommendations

is the korg km202 any good? it looks like a great price and korg are a trusted brand but i read somewhere the faders are cheap and wear out easily

i dont wanna be changing the crossfader every 5 mins...anyone used one for long enough to know?

I'm using my friend's (Gr1pz) Vestax pcv-275 and it's awesome. Easy to use, the EQ isolators are useful sometimes, and you can feel the quality in the mixer. Sounds great, even on my shitty computer speakers. I have a DN-X120 and, although it's a 2 channel, I must say it's a great mixer as well.

Last edited:
I have a vestax Vestax PMC-170A mixer.
Its a good mixer and ive used it when playing to a crowd and ting.
There are a few bad things though;
The eq's arent very good, i feel they dont go down far enough...i think they only goto something like -12 each and my old mixer used to go down to -24 so its quite difficult to get used to.
When you are using pre fader listen (PFL) the eqs do not affect the sound coming through the headphones so if like me you like to turn everything down accept the hi frequencies it will be difficult to get used to.
Im gunna save my ema and get an xone62 i think lol

When you are using pre fader listen (PFL) the eqs do not affect the sound coming through the headphones so if like me you like to turn everything down accept the hi frequencies it will be difficult to get used to.
Im gunna save my ema and get an xone62 i think lol

I think I'd prefer not having the EQ changes in the cans, tbh, but that's just me. Before you buy a 62, bear in mind that you can't hear EQ changes on those either.

I think I'd prefer not having the EQ changes in the cans, tbh, but that's just me. Before you buy a 62, bear in mind that you can't hear EQ changes on those either.

I still think im gunna get one, im used to it now.
i like being able to turn the treble up at the intro though, sometimes the pads/synths drown out the hi hats.

urei do very good mixers, which is basic but high on sound quality i had one before i upgraded to my djm-800... splendid bit of kit.

I ve got a technics dj championship mixer. Its old, indestructable and sexy. whats anyone elses verdict on this? i havent really played around with mixers that much.

Back
Top Bottom